- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HEDD Type 7 Studio Monitor, 7" woofer, 2x100W
- Write a Review
- J46254 000000000 J46254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hedd’s Type 07 studio monitor is a classic nearfield monitor speaker, though that reductive description doesn’t adequately paint a picture of its ver...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hedd’s Type 07 studio monitor is a classic nearfield monitor speaker, though that reductive description doesn’t adequately paint a picture of its versatility and power. Through the careful adjustment of its components, particularly the way in which its cabinet, amplifier, and diaphragm interconnect, the 07 creates a great sonic stability, strength, spatiality and transparency. With its dual 100-Watt amplifiers and its well balanced frequency response, the Type 07 monitor sounds bigger and more mature than its size and sleek design make it appear. It is for this reason that there is hardly a field of audio production the Type 07 is not ideally suited for: its design makes it especially good in broadcasting contexts as well as in recording and mix-down studios. HEDD currently offers Bridge modules that can read and respond to Dante, Ravenna Network / AES67 and AES3/EBU.
System type: Active
Low-frequency driver: 7"
Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
High-frequency driver: Air Motion Transformer
Full-range driver: Not applicable
Driver type: Honeycomb-sandwich
Frequency response: 38Hz – 50kHz
Max peak SPL: 116 dB (pair)
Output power: 2 x 100
Input connectors: XLR/RCA/AES67/Dante/AES3/EBU
Standby mode: Yes
Acoustic space control: No
Power indicator: Yes
Weight: 22 lb.
Enclosure type: Front loaded, vented
Leaders in a crowded field. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.