- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ DJ Console RMX2
- Write a Review
- Product H95672
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DJ Console RMX2 from Hercules is a high-resolution, 2-deck DJ controller with a host of features for easy mixing. The dual pressure-sensitive jog...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact, 2-deck DJ controller with sampling pads.
The DJ Console RMX2 from Hercules is a high-resolution, 2-deck DJ controller with a host of features for easy mixing. The dual pressure-sensitive jog wheels will give you ultimate command over your music, while delivering high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio. In addition to standard mixing features, the DJ Console RMX2 incorporates 8 velocity-sensitive pads for instant sampling or remixing options. This compact controller is easy to take with you on the road, while the rugged, brushed-aluminum casing will keep the unit well protected. There is even a hook that will protect the USB connector from unexpected removal.
- High-resolution audio: 24-bit/96 kHz
- High-resolution faders: 14-bit MIDI mode
- Sampling up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- XLR balanced main output (1-2)
- XLR balanced microphone input
- 2-Deck DJ controller
- 2 Jog wheels with pressure detection
- 8 Velocity pads
- High-resolution controls: 14-bit MIDI mode on all faders
- Brushed aluminium top panel
- Steel base
- Rugged casing supports any kind of mixing
- Hook protects the USB connector from accidental disconnection
- Changeable crossfader compatible (Mini-Innofader compatible)
- Power adapter protects the audio from USB power fluctuations
- Transport bag included
- All-in-one design: controller + audio
- Rugged metal enclosure for transport conditions
- Light and compact enough to be carried on the shoulder
Plenty of power in a small package, enough to rock any house party.
- DJ Audio Interface
- High Resolution Audio
- 96KHz / 24-bit in Windows (ASIO) & Mac (Core Audio)
- Supports lower sampling rates (44.1 / 48 / 88.2 KHz)
- Output channels 1-2
- 2 balanced XLR = Master out
- Strong level, for public address amplifiers
- Balanced output = music protected from interferences in cables
- 2 RCA = Booth out
- Use = for monitor speakers, close from the DeeJay
- Output channels 3-4
- 2 stereo ¼" jack headphones outputs
- 2 RCA output (to connect to an external mixer)
- 4-channel input in RCA, to mix 2 external sources
- Line/Phono switches: for line or phono sources
- Level setting (software): standard (line), boost (CDJ players)
- Microphone input: XLR/Jack combo plug, balanced
- Balanced input, for the best sound with high-end microphones
- Also support consumer unbalanced microphones
- Talk-over the mix
- DJ Control Surface
- 2-deck DJ Controller
- 36 transport buttons
- 12 rotary potentiometers
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- 5 faders
- 2 rotary encoders
- 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
- Transport buttons
- DJConsole Rmx2 transport buttons are made of:
- A tactile switch with a short travel and a detent,
- A rubber cap with a smooth contact, and 22 buttons include an inner backlight showing the status.
- Rotary potentiometers
- 2 potentiometers (microphone and headphones volume) set an analogue volume (setting headphones & mic preamplifiers).
- 10 other rotary potentiometers send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- All rotary potentiometers have a rubber cap.
- Velocity sensitive pads
- Each deck has 2 sets of 4 pads, with 4 modes per pad (Loop, Effect, Sample, Cue), providing 16 controls per deck.
- As pads are velocity sensitive, they can send progressive commands (for example set the volume of a sample).
- All pads include a backlight.
- 5 faders send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- The volume and pitch faders have a rubber pad.
- The pitch fader has a centre detent.
- The cross-fader is removable (its slot fits with a Mini-Innofader).
- The encoders can modulate the effects sent via the pads.
- The encoders have a rubber pad.
- Jog- wheels
- The jog wheels use a pressure detection to set the scratch on/off.
- A side LED shows the status of the pressure detection.
- BOX CONTENTS
- Hercules DJConsole Rmx2
- USB cable, transport bag, power adapter
- CD with PC/Mac DJ software
- Printed installation guide + online manual
- MINIMUM CONFIGURATION
- Computer CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD 64-bit
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- Powered USB port
- 100 MB available disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive
- Internet access
- Amplified stereo speakers and headphones
- Operating system (32/64-bit)
- MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or
- Mac OS 10.6,10.7, 10.8 (Core Duo)