- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ DJControl Compact DJ Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44993 000000000 L44993000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hercules DJControl Compact controller puts the essentials of mixing right at your fingertips. Compact, yet powerful, it’s an essential tool for D...Click To Read More About This Product
Four performance pads and two capacitive jog wheels.
The Hercules DJControl Compact controller puts the essentials of mixing right at your fingertips. Compact, yet powerful, it’s an essential tool for DJs on the go. Take it with you wherever you go to prepare your tracks. The Hercules DJControl Compact lets you hone your skills and practice your mixes anywhere. It’s also great for throwing parties with your friends.
The DJControl Compact DJ controller is equipped with all the key features any DJ would want. It has two jog wheels and four performance pads per deck. DJControl Compact is perfect for getting started in the world of DJing. Learn how to mix your favorite tracks with no pressure. Scratch naturally and without any latency thanks to the jog wheels, which also control the pitch and navigation within tracks. Perfect your sound with Cue mode, samples, loops and effects buttons. Create loops, add effects and play samples with the backlit performance pads.
- Two-deck control with dual jog wheels
- Scratch and control playback speed with jog wheels
- Four performance pads per deck
- Ultra-compact design
Get the party started quickly—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.