- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hercules DJ DJControl Starlight Controller for Serato DJ Lite
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44998 000000000 L44998000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hercules DJControl Starlight is an ultra-compact, full-featured DJ controller. It blends all the features needed to mix and scratch with Serato D...Click To Read More About This Product
Built-in audio interface and compatibility with Serato DJ Lite.
The Hercules DJControl Starlight is an ultra-compact, full-featured DJ controller. It blends all the features needed to mix and scratch with Serato DJ Lite software. With its built-in audio interface, the DJControl Starlight offers pre-listening in the headphones so you can then play your mix on speakers. This makes the DJControl Starlight perfect for learning or creating new mixes.
Despite its small size, the DJControl Starlight delivers features you’d expect to find on a larger professional controller. In addition to tempo sliders, jog wheels and sync buttons, the DJControl offers bass EQ/filter knobs on each channel. The dual jog wheels are touch-sensitive, so you can scratch and back-cue like a pro.
As an added bonus, the controller’s translucent base is illuminated from within by RGB LEDs. Controlled by Serato DJ Lite, the LEDs will generate strobe effects as you play your music.
- 2-channel controller with capacitive jog wheels
- Designed for use with Serato DJ Lite
- Ultra-compact design for DJs on the go
- Illuminated base adds visual effects
- Built-in audio interface
Harness the power of Serato DJ Lite with this ultra-compact controller—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.