- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Heritage Audio RAM System 500 Series Monitoring Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21323 000000000 L21323000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this whole new line is the result of more than 2 years of intensive, full-time R&D at the Herita...Click To Read More About This Product
A reference audio monitoring system for 500-series systems.
Standing for Reference Audio Monitoring systems, this whole new line is the result of more than 2 years of intensive, full-time R&D at the Heritage Audio Headquarters.
The Heritage Audio R.A.M. System 500 employs relay switching all the way through as their working principle, including the 64 step relay ladder attenuator system employed for the master level, only previously found in the mega expensive units.
Also present is the acclaimed HA Bluetooth connectivity for mobile devices. A classic look, with a massive red knob for easy dialing of the 64 steps of attenuation, rounds the pack. The R.A.M. Systems finally makes mastering grade monitoring affordable.
- 2 slot wide 500 Series module
- 1 stereo speaker output available
- 1 high current headphone output, using the same exact circuit as in their biggest brother
- 3 stereo inputs available, including one on the front on Neutrik Combo connectors, and a Bluetooth input ( AAC, APTX and SBC)
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.