- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HK AUDIO E210 AS Sub
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47674 000000000 L47674000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The E 210 Sub AS system subwoofer comes with two 1,200-watt amps. Power amp number one drives the two internal 10″ woofers, with plenty of juice left...Click To Read More About This Product
Dual 10" subwoofer with dual power amps.
The E 210 Sub AS system subwoofer comes with two 1,200-watt amps. Power amp number one drives the two internal 10″ woofers, with plenty of juice left over to run an external passive type L Sub 1200. The second power amp delivers 900 watts at 2.6 ohms to drive up to three E 835s (or six E 435s).
- Subwoofer with two 1.200-watt amplifiers
- Two 10″ woofers
- Covers larger sound reinforcement applications
- Drives up to six E 435 / three E 835 line source loudspeakers
- Additional Speakon output for connecting an add-on L SUB 1200 bass bin
- Four filters (variable to match the number of mid/high line sources)
- Two E-Connect couplers with an integrated signal bus
Easily portable powered sub with powered outs for larger live sound applications.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 2 x 10"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2400W
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 38 Hz - 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not applicable
- XLR Combo: 1
- XLR: 2
- SPEAKON: 2 (1 Sub, 1 Mid/High)
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 67 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
- Weight: 80.8 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.