- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Icon Platform X+
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48626 000000000 L48626000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expand your Platform M+ modular DAW control system by up to 32 channels using up to three Platform X+ units from Icon Pro Audio. Each Platform X+ hou...Click To Read More About This Product
Get hands on with your mix no matter which DAW you use.
Expand your Platform M+ modular DAW control system by up to 32 channels using up to three Platform X+ units from Icon Pro Audio. Each Platform X+ houses eight touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution, eight dual-function encoder knobs, and mute, solo, select, and record buttons. The Platform X+ utilizes Mackie control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, and Ableton Live while Mackie HUI protocol powers Pro Tools. Add the optional Platform D2 display to better view track names and parameters.
- 8-channel extender for Platform M+ (TM)
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3 units of Platform X+ and a Platform M+
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Sel, Mute, Solo and Record
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, and Bitwig for instant plug & play feature
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Bitwig, Studio One and Ableton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit 7 64-bit), Windows 10 and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
Seize control of your productions with the Icon Platform system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.