- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Icon QCon Pro G2 Control Surface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48656 000000000 L48656000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 is an 8-channel universal control surface with Mackie Control and HUI emulation to support most major DAWs. Whether yo...Click To Read More About This Product
8-channel universal MIDI control surface compatible with all major DAWs.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 is an 8-channel universal control surface with Mackie Control and HUI emulation to support most major DAWs. Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon Pro G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and punch out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers. The QCon Pro G2 sports nine motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, 78 buttons, jog shuttle wheel, and 2-foot pedal connectors.
12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values. A 12-segment LED display is also provided for SMPTE or MIDI beat clock. The Icon Pro Audio QCon Pro G2 utilizes Mackie Control and HUI emulation to control your favorite digital audio workstation and includes overlays for most popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets and MIDI mapping.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project
- 78 assignable buttons for user-defined mode
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Illuminated zoom key with 4 direction keys
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap—Self MIDI mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Expandable to 32-channel control surface with 3units of QconEX G2
- User A & User B 1/4” TRS connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Individual overlays included for every major DAW
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
Seize control of your productions with the QCon Pro system.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.