- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia Ampeg SVX 2 Upgrade
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52965 000000000 L52965000000000
6-Month* financing available.
IK was the first to bring the legendary tone of some of the most iconic bass amps and cabinets ever created to the modeling software world with our a...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Classic bass tones.
IK was the first to bring the legendary tone of some of the most iconic bass amps and cabinets ever created to the modeling software world with our acclaimed official Ampeg SVX collection.
The new Ampeg SVX 2 collection brings even more power to the game giving you the opportunity to expand your collection with 6 additional gear models that raise the bar once again in terms of unprecedented sonic authenticity. When it comes to an iconic brand like Ampeg to put their mark on the software equivalent of their timeless masterpieces, they could not have gone for anything less than the best in the virtual software world and as they pioneered the bass amplification world they choose IK Multimedia, the true pioneers of amps and effects modeling technology for modern players.
Ampeg SVX 2 collection is based on IK’s latest exclusive Dynamic Interaction Modeling™ technology, which uniquely recreates the fine interactions of complete internal circuit stages of the original models, thus reproducing their unmistakable vibe and dynamics down to their finest nuances.
Thundering bass, the way it ought to be. order today.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Gear Available in Ampeg SVX 2
- In Ampeg SVX 2 you get officially certified models of:
- 3 Amps: SVT-VR®, V-4B®, HERITAGE B-15N®
- 2 Cabinets: 8x10" SVT-810 AV®, 2x12" SVT-212 AV®, 1x15" HERITAGE B-15N®