- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia IK AmpliTube Fender Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97204 000000000 H97204000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AmpliTube Fender is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender Musical I...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Fender in your DAW.
AmpliTube Fender is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. IK worked "hand in hand" with the engineers, sound gurus and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender's dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, '59 Bassman LTD, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Super-Sonic, Metalhead and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
One look at AmpliTube Fender and you'll immediately be in a familiar place. As with the entire AmpliTube line, IK designed the software to work exactly as you would work with the hardware components. Plus you get some very cool added features that wouldn't be easy to do in the real world, like mix up cabinets from combo amps.
AmpliTube Fender gives you an accurate and complete replica of included amps, effects and related controls that will immediately feel comfortable to you. Every adjustable parameter is never more than 2 clicks away, making even the most complex guitar tone easy to set-up and edit.
AmpliTube Fender uses new ultra-accurate modeling technologies developed by IK engineers with years of research in circuitry modeling: in addition to IK's classic DSM or "Dynamic-Saturation Modeling" the new VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology has been developed to nail down even the finest sonic detail.
The AmpliTube Fender signal chain includes 5 individual components, with Tuner, Stomp pedal board, Amp Head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack effects on 2 separate guitar rigs with 8 different series/parallel configurations. Up to 12 simultaneous stomp-boxes, 2 Amp Heads, 2 Cabinets with 2 Mics and 8 Rack effects can be configured and used simultaneously.
The massive number of resulting combinations allows for flexibility that's a dream for any guitar player: two separate paths, each with a complete setup can be played simultaneously, or you can configure the signal path to double the available stomps amps cabinets and racks effects to create one monstrous rig.
The standalone version of AmpliTube Fender sports the same features of the plug-in, but also gives you an integrated 4-track recorder with speed control. So now, you can import a backing track into the recorder section, and then record a riff into any of the available tracks. Trying to figure out that complex ultra-fast riff? No problem. The recorder section also features a speed control that allows you to alter the speed of source material without affecting the pitch.
If you're already an AmpliTube 3 User, AmpliTube Fender will automatically show up in the gear selection menus, allowing you to mix and match AmpliTube Fender gear with the other gear in AmpliTube 3. And all AmpliTube packages can be controlled from the floor using the StealthPedal, StompIO or StealthBoard without the need for additional programming.
- '59 Bassman LTD Pro Junior '64 Vibroverb Custom '65 Deluxe Reverb
- '57 Deluxe '65 Twin Reverb Bassman 300 PRO Champion 600
- MH-500 Metalhead Super-Sonic TBP-1 Bass Preamp Vibro-King Custom
- Standalone and plug-in software for Mac/PC
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
Order now for the shimmering tube clarity and the singing overdrive that made Fender amps famous.
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS.
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.