Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor 3" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair), Whitetrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 01/31/22
Buy any qualifying IK Multimedia hardware over $99 and get either MixBox for Mac/PC or MIxBox for iPad.
Offer expires 01/31/22Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor 3" Powered Studio Monitors (Pair), White
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
High-end sound without the high-end price.
iLoud Micro Monitors are two extremely portable, high-performance bi-amped speakers that deliver a combined 50W RMS of power for solid bass, plenty of headroom and a stunningly defined stereo image. Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing or mastering audio, editing video, sound designing or gaming, iLoud Micro Monitor ensure your production will translate well to the huge variety of consumer devices—headphones, home stereo systems, gaming consoles, car audio systems, TVs and other listening systems.
Each tweeter and woofer is powered by ultra-efficient Class-D power amplifiers that push a total of 50W RMS with amazing low-end response down to 55Hz (-3dB)—the best bass response in its category. Each monitor sports a 3/4” silk-dome tweeter, a 3" high-rigidity custom composite material woofer and a large-flaring front-firing bass reflex port. Thanks to these features, it’s able to deliver smooth and extended high frequencies, an exceptionally open, focused midrange and a solid, controlled low end. Simply put, iLoud Micro Monitors sound is so good that it’s nearly inconceivable for a speaker system of this size and at this price point.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, you will hear the truth in your music no matter whether you’re mixing in your bedroom, mastering in a small studio or just listening to your favorite tunes at home. And best of all, offers high-end features that can be found only in monitors in big budget studios, but without the high-end price tag.
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover
- Powerful Class-D bi-amplification system (50W RMS)
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer, plus large flare bass-reflex port
- High-quality woofer and tweeter
- One of the smallest reference quality studio monitor systems
- Fits anywhere—provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces
Call or click to order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.