- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42044 000000000 J42044000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Linear frequency response. Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that will deliver. And if you work...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra-compact, high quality studio monitors.
Linear frequency response. Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that will deliver. And if you work in a home or small studio you have even greater challenges, from the lack of space on your desk to the “less than ideal” position of your audio workstation, typically placed against a wall. Now, with iLoud Micro Monitor, you can hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. One of the smallest active studio reference monitoring systems in the world, iLoud Micro Monitors provide you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and do so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios.
iLoud Micro Monitors are two extremely portable, high-performance bi-amped speakers that deliver a combined 50W RMS of power for solid bass, plenty of headroom and a stunningly defined stereo image. Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing or mastering audio, editing video, sound designing or gaming, iLoud Micro Monitor ensure your production will translate well to the huge variety of consumer devices — headphones, home stereo systems, gaming consoles, car audio systems, TVs, and other listening systems.
Each tweeter and woofer is powered by ultra-efficientclass D power amplifiers that push a total of 50W RMS with amazing low-end response down to 55Hz (-3dB) — the best bass response in its category. Each monitor sports a 3/4” silk dome tweeter, a 3” high-rigidity custom composite material wooferand a large-flaring front-firing bass reflex port. Thanks to these features, it’s able to deliver smooth and extended high frequencies, an exceptionally open, focused midrange and a solid, controlled low end. Simply put, iLoud Micro Monitors sound is so good that it’s nearly inconceivable for a speaker system of this size and at this price point.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, you will hear the truth in your music no matter whether you’re mixing in your bedroom, mastering in a small studio or just listening to your favorite tunes at home. And best of all, offers high-end features that can be found only in monitors in big budget studios, but without the high-end price tag.
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction
- Low resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover
- Powerful Class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS)
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port
- High-quality woofer and tweeter
- One of the smallest reference quality studio monitor systems
- Fits anywhere — provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces
- Close placement to reduce the effects of room reflections and standing waves
- The first monitor system you can easily carry with you anywhere you go
- Flexible placement and connections
- Desktop or monitor stand placement with selectable EQ correction
- Mounts on regular mic stands for free-field positioning with no need for additional accessories
- Wired connection with 1/8” stereo mini-jack and RCA inputs for recording, mixing and mastering
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for listening to your music anywhere
Ultra-compact monitoring for limited space and mobile applications, order iLoud Micro today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.