- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo Audio/MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- J25751 000000000 J25751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iRig PRO DUO is a mobile two-channel Audio and MIDI interface in an ultra-compact, portable enclosure. It features all of the most common connections...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A recording rig that fits in the palm of your hand and works with iOS, Mac and PC.
iRig PRO DUO is a mobile two-channel Audio and MIDI interface in an ultra-compact, portable enclosure. It features all of the most common connections a musician needs to make high-quality recordings on the go with iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC. iRig PRO DUO comes with two analog XLR/TRS combo inputs for connecting microphones, instruments or MIDI devices. It also has headphone output and stereo balanced line outputs.
Inputs can accept microphones (both dynamic and condenser), line or high-impedance (guitar, bass, etc.) signals and can be used on the field with condenser microphones that require Phantom power.
- Ultra-compact mobile stereo interface for iOS, Mac and PC
- 2x combo audio inputs
- 2x balanced TRS outputs
- Headphone output
- MIDI input/output with TRS to MIDI DIN cables (included)
- Core Audio Compatible
- Studio quality preamplifiers with gain control
- Direct monitoring for latency-free overdubs
- Bus powered or two AA batteries
Order today and take a studio with you wherever you go.
- iOS: iPhone 4 and above, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation),
- iPad. iOS 5.1 or later is required.
- Android* devices with USB (OTG) connector running Android apps
- that use USB (OTG) audio input.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.5 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows: Support using the ASIO4ALL driver on Windows XP/
- *Compatibe with Samsung
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear