- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo I/O Audio/MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73009 000000000 L73009000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iRig Pro Duo I/O makes capturing professional-quality recordings easier than ever. It includes USB-C, USB and Lightning cables for compatibility ...Click To Read More About This Product
Grab your favorite device and start capturing pro-level recordings right away.
The iRig Pro Duo I/O makes capturing professional-quality recordings easier than ever. It includes USB-C, USB and Lightning cables for compatibility with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC. No additional setup is required since it works right out of the box.
Designed and manufactured in Italy, iRig Pro Duo I/O offers 2 combo mic/instrument inputs, with improved Class-A preamps for a wider gain range. It also features 1/4” TRS outputs and a headphone out with independent level control. Monitor direct (for use with video apps) or post-device, to listen back to processed audio. iRig Pro Duo I/O also offers MIDI input & output on 2.5 mm jacks, with included breakout cables.
Flexible power options let you run iRig Pro Duo I/O from 2 included AA batteries, USB bus power or an optional power supply.
- 2 combo instrument/mic inputs with Class A mic preamps and phantom power
- TRS balanced outputs and headphone out with switchable direct/processed monitoring
- Includes USB-C, Lightning and USB cables for iPhone, iPad, Android & Mac/PC
- Works with all your favorite recording, podcasting, streaming and social media apps
- Runs off 2 AA batteries (included), USB power or optional PSU
No matter what your recording needs are, the iRig Pro Duo I/O delivers pro-quality results. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.