- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iRig PRO I/O
- Write a Review
- J50815 000000000 J50815000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now record with any of your gear on the go, and monitor in real time with any compatible device That’s iRig Pro I/O, the ultra-compact professional q...Click To Read More About This Product
Free AT 4 Deluxe
Buy any select iRig digital guitar interface and get AmpliTube 4 Deluxe free!
Offer expires 09/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The ultra-compact professional audio/MIDI interface for all your gear.
Now record with any of your gear on the go, and monitor in real time with any compatible device That’s iRig Pro I/O, the ultra-compact professional quality audio and MIDI in/out for your mobile recording life. iRig Pro I/O is the next generation of the iRig Pro — the first mobile interface for connecting all of your studio gear to your iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC or Android device to play and record on the go. iRig Pro I/O is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording.
First, iRig Pro I/O is designed to be “plug and play” easy to use with all of your gear — studio mics, vocal performance mics, guitars, basses, keyboards — whatever it is, iRig Pro I/O can handle it. Second, iRig Pro I/O features a new 1/8" stereo headphone out with preamp and level control, making it compatible with even the most recent iOS devices. Plus, when used with the optional DC power supply, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while in use for unlimited playing and recording time. iRig Pro I/O also features a new MIDI Out jack that gives you even more flexibility and control over your outboard MIDI gear. Bottom line: iRig Pro I/O is the most versatile and intuitive “all in one” mobile interface available.
All your gear, all the time
iRig Pro I/O is designed for all your gear — studio mics, vocal mics, guitars, basses, keyboards, sound modules, MIDI Controllers — you name it. At its core, iRig Pro I/O features 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, and a 96kHz sample rate for professional quality audio on the go. When using a studio microphone, iRig Pro I/O can supply 48V of phantom power to the XLR jack for your active condensers. Plus, you can dial in the perfect and precise amount of gain with the new marked gain control knob.
One of the major advancements of iRig Pro I/O is the addition of an 1/8" stereo headphone output with preamp and level control. Now you can play, record and monitor with all of your devices — even the most recent iPhones and iPads — with the depth and headroom you’d get only from a traditional recording studio setup.
Use Your Studio Mics Anywhere
With iRig Pro I/O, you can use any microphone you own because it sports onboard 48V switchable phantom power for your condensers. iRig Pro I/O features a combination Neutrik XLR and 1/4" input jack, and an input gain control with a calibrated oversize knob for precise gain setting and recall. Now setup with your studio gear is easier than ever before. Simply plug in, adjust your input gain and hit record.
MIDI In, MIDI Out
In addition to the MIDI IN jack, iRig Pro I/O now features a MIDI OUT (thru) for even more routing flexibility. Now connect your outboard keyboards, controllers and sound modules and even control surfaces with just one simple interface. iRig Pro I/O comes complete with two standard 5-pin MIDI to 2.5 mm cables for hookup.
iRig Pro I/O has multiple power options depending upon your recording preferences. When used as a standalone interface for iPhone, iPad or Android device, you can power iRig Pro I/O with 2 – AA batteries that also provide switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics. When use with the optional 5.4V DC PSU, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while plugged in for endless or extended recording and playing sessions. When used with a Mac/PC, iRig Pro I/O gets its power from the USB port and the connected laptop. Whichever method you choose, iRig Pro I/O will adapt and is ready to go at a moment’s notice.
- High definition 24-bit/96kHz audio plus MIDI interface for iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC and Android devices
- Connects to everything, yet easily fits in your laptop bag, gig bag or pocket
- Neutrik combo input for guitar, microphone or other instruments with a professional quality preamp, phantom power and gain control
- iPhone 7 ready with integrated headphone output with volume control
- Powered via USB bus, two AA batteries or the optional 5.4V DC PSU (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device)
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified)
Your new pocket-sized mobile studio.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.