- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CrossGrade
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J31665 000000000 J31665000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a full symphony orchestra of sounds at your fingertips — all expertly performed with...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Emotional software orchestra with a legendary soul.
Strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a full symphony orchestra of sounds at your fingertips — all expertly performed with musical articulations for real music played by real musicians. From flowing legatos to animated pizzicatos, from aggressive spiccatos to elegant staccatos, from the most subtle pianissimo to the most triumphant fortissimo and more, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 is a sweeping vision from a master artist embodied in a new virtual instrument that brings the orchestra to life. It’s not enough to just have good recordings of classical instruments. For a true symphonic experience, you need instruments performed by the absolute best musicians articulated in just the right way directed by a producer and conductor who knows the fine art of making living, breathing samples. Miroslav Vitous pioneered the concept of a complete symphonic sample library for real composers, and now he has taken it to the next level.
Like SampleTank 3, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 features a Play page. It’s where you’ll do a majority of your composing. It gives you 16 “parts” that work like channels on a mixing board or tracks in a DAW. Each part can contain one articulation-switching instrument, and each has its own 5 insert effects slots as well as 4 insert effect sends for global processing. Each Part can be assigned to any MIDI channel letting you layer, split and perform complex multi-timbral sequencing with ease.
Miroslav Philhamonik 2 is more than just an instrument; it’s a full-featured symphonic workstation. It comes with its own built-in DAW. Explore its Mix tab and you’ll find the familiar interface of a DAW mixer that comes complete with console-style channel strips as well as 4 stereo FX returns and a complete master fader, all with 5 insert effect slots each.
Imagine a symphony. Now imagine that symphony processed through a state-of-the-art synthesizer. Sounds pretty wild, right? Well that’s exactly what you can do with Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s robust Edit page. It’s a powerful synthesizer engine with 3 different sampling engines and 10 filters that you can use to radically reshape and transform any instrument in Miroslav Philharmonik 2’s library to fit your creative needs.
- Over 55GB of high-definition samples
- Includes the complete original Miroslav Philharmonik sound library optimized for more control with articulation switching and enhanced macros
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 2,700 stereo instruments that cover the complete orchestral spectrum and more
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
Experience the feeling of Miroslav Philharmonik 2. Order today!