- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia Syntronik Deluxe (Boxed)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53589 000000000 L53589000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This collection is massive: 22 powerful instruments recreating the sound of 44 legendary synthesizers and string machines, 80GB of content, 2,60...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful synth collection.
This collection is massive: 22 powerful instruments recreating the sound of 44 legendary synthesizers and string machines, 80GB of content, 2,600 instrument presets, over 120,000 high-quality samples. Syntronik Deluxe is far more than just a plain virtual instrument. It's a mind-blowing collection that captures unique characters and sounds from the entire history of analog and digital synthesizers in a single collection.
The New Ones
VCF3 is based on the much-revered and tremendously coveted British royal icon, the EMS VCS3, a peculiar 3-oscillator patchable analog electronic instrument whose traditional synth sounds and wild, otherworldly sound effects have forever made their mark on both classic rock and pop music, like Pink Floyd’s timeless “Dark Side of the Moon” album, many Brian Eno productions and fan favorite science fiction television like the enduring Doctor Who series.
Memory-V is based on the classic 18-oscillator monster analog polysynth, the Memorymoog. We’ve recorded the single oscillators and innovative combinations of multiple oscillators … along with unison stacks, pulse width modulation, and synched oscillators … plus some classic full patches to bring this legendary beast to life once more.
M-Poly brings the classic SSM chip-based sound of the Korg® Mono/Poly and Polysix to the world of Syntronik. With deep sampling of from 1 to 4 oscillators and all available waveshapes, these analog classics expand the tonal palette of Syntronik by introducing the sounds of this legendary Japanese synth manufacturer to our instrument. We have of course also provided deep sampling of evocative Pulse Width sweeps and vivid Pulse Width Modulation of the square waves.
SH-V is based on two mighty Japanese mono synths from the late 1970s, the Roland SH-5 and SH-2. These early SH-series synths are known for their robust bass sounds and snappy envelopes. And of course in Syntronik, they excel at leads and even pads as well, when played polyphonically. Like the M-Poly, the SH-V includes extensive samples of pulse width sweeps and pulse width modulation of the square waves for a complete representation of these classic instruments.
Modulum brings the sound of analog modular drums to the world of Syntronik. The modular Moog, EMS VCS3 and Alesis Andromeda synthesizers are all cross-patched together to generate powerful and evocative synth drums and percussion sounds especially for Syntronik.
This unique combination of top-quality synthesizer sources creates album-ready analog drum sounds that will instantly boost the range, depth and quality of every electronic production. You can even use our powerful 4-part arpeggio to create electronic beats and rhythms right inside Syntronik.
All of the new synths benefit from the power of the Syntronik engine, with all our analog-modeled filters available for all synths. This along with a studio-quality 5-slot effect rack with IK’s best effects taken from AmpliTube, T-RackS and SampleTank plus some custom effects created specifically for Syntronik to both recreate the most classic synth sounds and open new doors to the future sonic possibilities.
- Requires Syntronik 1.2 or higher or SampleTank 3.7.2 or higher
- 22 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
- A collection of 44 iconic synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with Multis and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- More than 80GB of sounds and over 2,600 instrument presets
- Over 120,000 high-quality samples
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
- Fully functional free version also available
Much of the history of digital and analog synthesizers in a single collection.
- Based on EMS VCS3 (the Putney)
- Based on Memorymoog
- Based on Korg Mono/Poly, Polysix
- Based on Roland SH-5, SH-2
- Based on Modular Moog, EMS VCS3, Alesis Andromeda
- Based on Modular Moog, Minimoog Model D, Moog Voyager
- Based on Oberheim OB-X, OB-Xa
- Based on Roland Jupiter-8, Jupiter-6, Jupiter-4
- Based on Sequential Circuits Prophet-5, Prophet-10
- Based on Yamaha CS-80, GX-1, CS-01II
- Based on ARP 2600
- Based on Roland TB-303 Bassline
- Based on PPG Wave 2.3
- Based on Moog Taurus I, II, 3
- Based on Alesis Andromeda
- Based on Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
- Based on ARP String Ensemble (Solina), Elka Rhapsody 490, Hohner String Performer, Roland RS-505 Paraphonic, Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings
- Based on Moog Polymoog, Opus 3, Rogue, Realistic Concertmate MG-1
- Based on Yamaha SY99
- Based on Roland JX-10, JX-8P, JX-3P
- Based on Multimoog, Micromoog, Moog Prodigy
- Based on Roland Juno-60