- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia T-RackS 24 Standalone Education Edition
- Write a Review
- Product 703322
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The rich, warm sound of IK Multimedia T-RackS Stand Alone Mastering Software starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar inte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Standalone mastering software dropped in price for educators.
The rich, warm sound of IK Multimedia T-RackS Stand Alone Mastering Software starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar interface makes it easy to control 5 powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suite. It enhances mix frequencies, stereo images, dynamic range, and gives your audio a seamless, topnotch sound.
4 sound processors
With its great-sounding, analog-modeled equalizer, compressor, limiter, and the soft-clipping output stage, T-RackS includes everything you need to create final masters on your Pro Tools projects.
T-RackS 24 now supports 24-bit AIFF, WAV, and SDII files for importing and exporting.
Specially Developed for Mastering
T-RackS makes mastering easy. It can vastly enhance mix frequencies, broaden the stereo image, and boost or precisely level the dynamic range. It does all this while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube-devices it emulates.
Outstanding "Analog-Modeled" Sound
T-RackS' astonishing sound is created with algorithms based on real analog circuitry. This is what makes T-RackS sound so similar to real analog audio hardware, and different than other software.
High Order 32-bit Internal Resolution
With 32-bit floating point resolution, T-RackS uses the best possible method to physically model analog components, resulting in an amazingly real tube sound. However, it does it without the noise you'd get with traditional analog devices.
High Productivity, Ease of Use
Not only does it sound analog, it acts analog. T-RackS is so easy to use because its interface resembles a typical rack of hardware with analog controls.
- State-of-the-art 6-band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top-quality analog gear
- 4th order parametric, High and Low pass filters
- Parametric Low-shelving control
- Parametric Lo-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric Hi-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric High-shelving control
- Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering
- Vintage-style compression unit
- Classic warm in-your-face sound of old tube mastering levelers
- Very-soft knee compression with no threshold point
- Stereo-image width control
- Mastering-oriented variable time constants
- Comprehensive and accurate gain-reduction VU
- Ratio control
- Multiband master stereo limiter
- Ultrafast peak detection
- Overload for accurate control of limiting and saturation
- Soft clipping feature for warm analog emulation
- Comprehensive gain reduction VU
- Very accurate peak LED indicators at the outputs
- Soft-clipping stage
- Astoundingly musical and smooth performance
- Variable clipping shape (from hard clip to ultrasoft) for complete control and precision
- Easily increase gain with no compression or limiting artifacts (unless you want them)
- Create warm, saturated mastering effects
- Professional Metering and Monitoring
- Responsive analog VUs
- Ultrafast and accurate pop-up digital peak meter with hardware-like performance
- x10 switch on the peak meter makes very easy to evaluate the level in the "critical zone"
- Over LED precisely shows when the master has overs
- Mono, stereo and difference monitoring to check the master for mono-compatibility and stereo image coherence, like in high-end consoles
- Other features:
- High quality realtime preview and processing
- Works on any standard stereo 16-bit or 24-bit, WAV, SDII or AIFF audio files, 44.1/48kHz
- 32-bit floating point internal processing for amazing audio resolution and true analog simulation
- Analog modeled animated interface
- Fade-in/fade out, loop, and scrollable preview
- Timeline markers to facilitate the immediate recall/play of mixes
- Control snapshots to recall entire setups with just one click
- Graphical built-in help, extensive manual and tutorial
- Presets included:
- Drag-and-drop text parameter list can be easily change the default architecture of T-RackS 24 to achieve the finest special settings
- Compatible with all popular audio cards
- 8 vintage skins
Add a virtual EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping stage, and pro metering and monitoring to your scholastic environment. Order today.
- Minimal: Power Macintosh 180 MHz PPC603e or 120 MHz PPC604e with 7.5 or later system software, 32 MB RAM
- Screen settings: 640x480, thousands of colors
- Suggested: 233 MHz or faster PPC604e, G3/G4 Power Macintosh, 64MB RAM. Digital I/O audio card is needed for high-quality mastering Screen settings: 800x600 resolution, thousands of colors
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 200 MHz MMX with Windows 95/98/ME/XP, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, 32MB RAM and high-quality sound card. Screen settings: 800x600, high colors (16-bit) Suggested: Intel Pentium II 266 MHz with Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, 64MB RAM. Digital I/O audio card is needed for high-quality mastering
- Screen settings: 800x600, high colors (16 bit)
- Optimized for Pentium III.