- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia T-RackS Multi-Band Series Software Download
- Write a Review
- J04467 000000000 J04467000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Controlling the full frequency spectrum is no easy task. Sometimes you need specialized tools that allow more flexibility than you get with a standar...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Four high-precision multiband processors.
Controlling the full frequency spectrum is no easy task. Sometimes you need specialized tools that allow more flexibility than you get with a standard EQ. The T-Racks Multiband Series groups four dynamics processors, each capable of splitting the audio program into user-defined frequency bands and precisely processing them. The result is continuous control of the entire track or mix, actually combining EQ and dynamics. Multiband processors are particularly handy in mastering applications where you want to adjust a less-than-perfectly mixed track in selected areas of frequency and time, but leave the rest of the spectrum untouched.
As suggested by its name, Quad Comp is a multiband processor that incorporates up to four fully featured compressors of the Opto type, each one operating on a separate, user-definable frequency band. The ability to compress each band separately allows you to tame unwanted peaks in a selected portion of the audio spectrum, only if and when a set threshold is exceeded. The possibility to set compression ratio and time constants independently for each band gives you extreme flexibility and precision. Solo and mute buttons make it easy to audition how the compressor is working on a selected band.
Quad Lim is the limiter version of Quad Comp, which, according to the limiting principle, has a fixed, infinity-to-1 ratio. Time constants and makeup gain are user definable for increased control. As with Quad Comp and the other Multi Series processors, you can adjust the slope of the filter that splits the frequency bands, so that dynamics control is broader or sharper, depending on your needs. As an additional layer of control, Quad Lim features a master brickwall limiter that can be engaged to avoid overshoots.
Combining the concept of M/S (Mid Side) matrix processing of the stereo field with multiband architecture, Quad image effectively allows control over the stereo width of each frequency band. Don't be fooled by its simple control set - this is one powerful processor. By judiciously adjusting the width of each band, you not only can fix technical issues in a mix, but get creative, as well. For instance, you could focus the midrange in the center while making the highs or lows super wide, thus adding impact and "wow factor."
De-essing is also known as "frequency dependant compression," but whatever you call it, the idea is to control excessive sibilance (exaggerated "s" sounds), which can be particularly problematic on vocal tracks. By enabling up to three frequency bands, De-Esser lets you to process certain frequency areas more than others. The dedicated control set also allows you to precisely tailor the operating mode, and audition the de-essing action or the part of the audio spectrum the processor is working on. Although primarily used on vocal tracks, De-Esser is also handy for taming other sources with excessive high-frequency content, like overly bright hi-hats and crash cymbals.
Gorgeous tone, in a DAW or on its own
You can open T-RackS modules as single plug-ins inside your DAW, or under an integrated plug-in shell that can host up to 12 modules at a time in 8 plug-in slots, and create complex signal chains.
If you'd prefer, you can run T-RackS as a standalone application. If you have IK's ARC System 2, when you open T-RackS in standalone mode, the ARC processing will be seamlessly integrated into the signal chain.
- 4 processors
- Modules can be opened under T-RackS shell or as individual plug-ins
- Custom Shop functionality lets you purchase additional modules from inside the program
- Complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
- Standalone integration with ARC System 2 processing
- All processors available as individual plug-ins
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- High-fidelity oversampling for high-quality audio processing through the entire signal path
- SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, "compare" function and more
- 32- & 64-bit AAX Compatibility. Will run in Pro Tools 11, and under AAX in Pro Tools 10
Divide and conquer your audio with T-RackS Multi-Band processors.
- Mac (64 bit CPU, 32 or 64 bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Note: on 64 bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32 bit compatibility mode.
- Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64,
- 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX (32 and 64-bit).
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista / 7)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, AAX, and Audio Units
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain - run up to 12 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats (Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3), sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Processors list
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer (already included in T-RackS Custom Shop)
- Multiple scale precision Peak Meter, peak hold and digital Over indications
- Real Perceived Loudness Meter
- RMS Level Meter
- High-speed Phase scope with selectable display options
- Spectrum Analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging display options