- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Image Line Edison Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97489 000000000 H97489000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Edison, the wave recorder/editor, will change forever the way you think about working with audio. It's a fully host-integrated audio editing and reco...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Multipurpose audio editor plug-in.
Edison, the wave recorder/editor, will change forever the way you think about working with audio. It's a fully host-integrated audio editing and recording tool that loads into any VST compatible effects location and will then record or play audio from that position. You may load as many instances of Edison as you desire, in any number of mixer tracks or effects locations.
- Optimized for sampler use (sampler region, seamless looping)
- Drumloop slicing (auto-slicing, slice manipulation)
- Quick drag&drop support (between instances or to your sequencer/other plugins)
- Various recording modes (start/stop with host, on audio input, can also work as transparent audio logger)
- Time manipulation (time stretching/pitch shifting, scratching)
- Effects: convolution reverb, blur, linear-phase equalization
- High-quality resampling
- The smoothest spectral analysis display
- Click-free editing
- Full undo history
- Intuitive editing with key feature tool-buttons
- (Pascal) scripted manipulation of waveforms
- Control surface support (FL Studio 8 version)
Change the way you think about audio. Download Edison today.
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM
- 30Mb free disc space
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard