- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Image Line Morphine Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97502 000000000 H97502000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Morphine is a powerful Additive Synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound. You can do this directly by ad...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful additive synthesizer with low CPU usage and fast response.
Morphine is a powerful Additive Synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound. You can do this directly by adjusting harmonics manually or by taking any input sample and resynthesizing it into one of 4 independent voices. Additive Synthesis has been considered one of the most desirable ways to emulate real instruments or to create new sounds. However, Additive Synthesis has proved both technically and conceptually difficult to implement, requiring expensive computational algorithms and hardware. Morphine's 128 harmonic oscillator engine is fully optimized for producing a high quality, warm sound, with ground shaking bass and crystal clear high frequencies. Based on complex, full 32-bit mathematics, with no internal sampling to avoid interpolation noises so Morphine retains that 'analog' quality. The oscillators are also optimized for fast amplitude and frequency modulation response for accurate tone reproduction.
- High quality sound engine optimized for low CPU usage and fast amplitude and frequency modulation response.
- 4 Independent "Generators" per voice
- Keyboard layering with 128 unique Keyboard Zones.
- Unlimited number of harmonic "snapshots" (breakpoints) per spectrum.
- Amplitude, Detune, Panning control for all harmonics.
- Filtering and Velocity response for each Generator source.
- Highly CPU optimized, accurate Resynthesis allowing emulation of audio samples with high precision.
- Manual override options for the resynthesis process to achieve most accurate emulations.
- Ability to import waveshapes from audio file.
- Variable-time control for spectra, mix/morph envelopes (can also be linked to key number, velocity or any other controller).
- 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison or pulse-width)
- Additional generator that allows any Noise Sample audio file to be mixed with the synthesized sound, complete with filtering.
- Morphing path, morphs harmonics in real-time, controlled internally or from external modulation source/s.
- Morphing Square, mixes the 4 Generator sources with a single convenient interface.
- 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls
- 1 to 32 note polyphony, user selectable.
- ADSR master envelope
- Velocity response is adjustable.
- Up to 5 built-in simultaneous effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Equalizer, Distortion.
- Attractive, user friendly interface, developed through 1000's of man-hours testing and development.
- 340 high quality factory sounds
Add a dose of Morphine to your productions. Download today!
- Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2) - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 100Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- OSX v10.4 (Universal Binary)
- G4 1.5 GHz or Intel Core Duo family.
- 512Mb RAM.
- 100Mb free disc space.
- CoreAudio drivers.