- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iZotope Dialogue Match: Crossgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-3 (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71830 000000000 L71830000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The makers of the two-time Emmy award-winning RX bring you the next indispensable post production tool. Re-recording mixers, responsible for delive...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Indispensable post-production tool
- The ultimate tool for re-recording mixers and ADR editors
- Match EQ, reverb, and ambience recording characteristics from a boom to lavalier
- Automatically match ADR to production audio
- Quickly match localized audio to the original language
- Save and load global snapshots and reference profiles
- EQ module
- Leveraging the EQ matching mechanics of Ozone 9, Dialogue Match matches the tonal and spectral aspects of any piece of dialogue and applies it to another.
- Reverb module
- iZotope introduces brand new reverb matching technology that combines machine learning with Exponential Audio's reverb algorithms. The Reverb module lets you take spatial reflections from one recording and apply them to another with astonishing accuracy via Exponential Audio’s clean, realistic reverb engine.
- Ambience module
- By analyzing the spectral noise profile of a recording, Dialogue Match is capable of identifying and re-creating room tone, dramatically accelerating your ADR workflow.
- Save time and applying learned settings to use throughout your workflow.
- ou can save your own Reference profile, or use default Reference profiles as a starting point, such as small rooms, long hallways, or vehicle interiors.
- Operating Systems:
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion–macOS 10.14 Mojave
- PC: Win 7–Win 10
- Plugin Formats:
- AAX AudioSuite (64–bit) only
- Supported Hosts:
- Pro Tools 11.x and later