- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iZotope Nectar 3 Plus (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L79577 000000000 L79577000000000
6-Month* financing available.
From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Improved features offer more control over mixing vocals.
From corrective to creative vocal production all the way to the final polish, Nectar 3 Plus brings out your intended performance in isolation and in the context of the mix. An improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask gives insight into how your vocal fits in the mix. EQ Amount and Dynamic controls let you handle masking easily and transparently. Put your vocals in their place with everything you need for a clear, professional sound.
Everything in its place: Vocal Assistant
Nectar 3’s Vocal Assistant creates a custom preset for your vocal to sit right in the mix. Like an extra pair of trusted ears, Vocal Assistant listens to your audio, detecting and auto-adjusting level inconsistencies, identifying resonant peaks, timbre variations, and harsh frequencies. Vocal Assistant will intelligently set EQ nodes, analyze dynamics and set suggested compression settings, remove pesky sibilants, create space, ambience, and more. Once you’ve arrived at an optimal starting point, add your personal touch.
Improved Vocal Assistant: Unmask
Nectar 3 adds the ability to address masking of any vocal with Vocal Assistant: Unmask. Through inter-plugin communication, Unmask will communicate with any instance of Nectar 3, Neutron 3 (available separately), or iZotope Relay (included with Nectar 3) to create the perfect nest for your vocal. Nectar 3 Plus’ EQ section lets you scale the amount of masking to taste. This ensures your vocal is loud and clear without causing artifacts or loss of energy in your other tracks. The Dynamic setting tracks the vocal. It ensures the unmasking only occurs when the voice is present, keeping other instruments from receiving unwanted EQ cuts.
Nectar 3 Plus talks to other plug-ins in your session to help you accomplish a variety of mixing tasks. Appearing in the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, Tonal Balance Control 2, and Insight 2’s Intelligibility Meter, Nectar 3 sits alongside instances of VocalSynth 2, Insight 2, Ozone 9, and Relay to seamlessly streamline the vocal mixing process.
All the EQ, just for you
Nectar 3 includes two 24-band Dynamic EQs form-fit to the unique needs of vocals. Transparent and clear, the Dynamic EQs serve both corrective and creative applications with adaptive nodes for frequency sculpting and pitch tracking. The Follow EQ mode allows direct, dynamic tracking of pitch. This eliminates the need for manual editing of individual resonant frequencies and harmonics for active shaping of timbre and tone.
Follow EQ Mode automatically sculpts and shapes your vocal in real time. It locks on to pitch to help remove unwanted resonances, dynamically removes low end rumble, and shapes tone while preserving the natural character of your vocal. Follow EQ Mode will ride selected frequencies and their harmonics for unparalleled control of pitch information. You don’t have to make hours of corrective manual edits by hand.
The pinnacle of audio plug-in design
Underscored by ultramodern and luxurious graphic experiences, Nectar 3 directly integrates your actions with what you see within its smooth, delightful visualizations. With new ways to interact with key module settings, a resizable interface, exciting metering animations, and new contextual selection settings, it’s a visual experience so smooth, you won’t want to go back to knobs and faders.
Your complete vocal chain
Nectar 3 addresses every part of working with vocals after recording. With fourteen core components that directly address vocal mixing in one package, Nectar 3 tackles pre-mix issues like auto leveling, breath removal, and corrective EQ. It also assists in creative processes like adding depth, effects, and character. And of course it helps mixing musts like compression, polish, and finding the perfect mix placement. It’s one stop from capture to creation.
Catch every breath
Nectar 3 is bundled with iZotope RX 8 Breath Control. RX8 Breath Control is designed to intelligently detect breaths in dialogue or vocal recordings and automatically suppress them. It saves invaluable time in the comping and prep stage of vocal editing.
A match made in heaven: Celemony Melodyne 5 essential
As an added benefit to Nectar 3’s built-in pitch correction module, iZotope partnered with Celemony to include Melodyne 5 essential. Melodyne 5 essential is a GRAMMY-award winning pitch and time correction. Melodyne adds surgical, intuitive, and transparent pitch adjustment capabilities that are an industry standard in professional studios around the world.
- Vocal Assistant: One-click custom preset creation created with machine learning technology to help your vocal fit in the mix in seconds
- Improved Unmask puts your vocal at the forefront of your mix by carving away other competing mix elements directly from Vocal Assistant’s menu screen
- Dynamic EQ with Follow EQ Mode to track down pesky resonances and remove them in real time
- Auto Level Mode adjusts the level of your vocal before it starts processing, eliminating the need for corrective dynamics or riding the fader
- Inter-plugin Communication: Nectar 3 can communicate with other instances of iZotope plug-ins in your session to address mix issues, tonal balance, masking and more
- Twelve modules for completely vocal-focused production and mixing, including: Corrective and Creative Dynamic EQs, Compression, Harmony, Pitch, De-Esser, Saturation, Reverb, Gate, and Dimension
- Component RX 8 Breath Control plug-in for reducing unwanted breaths without sacrificing audio quality
- Melodyne 5 essential for GRAMMY-award winning time and pitch correction
- iZotope Relay: your hub for intelligently connecting your entire mix to your iZotope plug-in collection
- Hundreds of professionally-designed presets for music and dialogue applications
Download Nectar 3 Plus today!
- Operating Systems: OS X 10.8-10.14 - macOS 10.12 (Sierra) Windows: 7, 8, & 10
- Plug-in Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-time & AudioSuite; 64-bit only), RTAS (Real-time & Audiosuite (DPM); 32-bit only)
- macOS: Intel Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), macOS 10.6.8 and 10.11.x to 10.13
- Windows: Intel or AMD Dual Core processor (Quad Core or better recommended), 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended), Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit recommended), ASIO-compatible audio hardware
- Activation: Computer-based or iLok USB dongle (2nd or 3rd generation), Melodyne 5 essential only computer-based. Internet access is required for activation