- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iZotope RX 8 Standard: Upgrade from any version of RX Standard, RX Advanced or RX Post Production Suite (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78666 000000000 L78666000000000
6-Month* financing available.
iZotope RX is a post-production powerhouse used on countless albums, movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. With ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Industry-standard software for cleaning, repairing and enhancing audio of all kinds
iZotope RX is a post-production powerhouse used on countless albums, movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. With version 8, RX brings more power and intelligent processors for music and post than ever before. RX 8 Standard can identify and repair problems with the standalone RX Audio Editor application, or work through real-time plug-ins in the DAW or NLE.
In addition to industry-leading repair tools for post, RX 8 Standard introduces groundbreaking new features for music production. Use Guitar De-noise to manage aspects of guitar performance like amplifier hum and interference, fret squeaks and pick attacks—resulting in a clean, controlled recording. Leverage the improved source separation tech of Music Rebalance to mix musical elements of a stereo audio file independently, or automatically create individual stems for more nuanced mixing and processing. Prepare production audio for broadcast at optimal loudness with the new Loudness Control module. Whether cleaning up musical performances, performing last-minute mix edits or preparing audio for delivery, RX 8 Standard has the tools to get it done in record time.
Rebalance or Isolate Elements of the MixAre the vocals too quiet or the drums too loud? Can’t find the original stems to the song? With Music Rebalance, no mix is “final.” Using an algorithm trained with machine learning, Music Rebalance can intelligently identify vocals, bass, percussion and other instruments and individually enhance or isolate elements of an audio track. This makes it possible to remaster without multi-tracks. Isolate or remove vocals from the song, or for more problematic mixes, separate each musical element into separate stems for individual processing.
Refine Guitar RecordingsA clean, articulate guitar track is pivotal to a high-quality music production. RX 8 Standard introduces Guitar De-noise, a quick and easy way to manage the unwanted effects that can result from limiting or compression. Reduce the prominence of electrical amplifier noise and hum, fret squeaks and pick attacks to clarify guitar recordings—without removing the all-important human performance element.
Finalize Audio Levels for DeliveryLoudness is more important than ever in the age of streaming media and remote podcasting. That's why RX 8 includes an all-new Loudness Control module. It has preset targets for virtually every current broadcast loudness standard, and a Loudness Gate that prevents periods of silence from skewing loudness readings. Numeric and histogram displays measure integrated, short-term and momentary loudness. With all this and more, any music, film, television and podcast audio is sure to be clear, intelligible and appropriately loud.
Repair AssistantRepresenting the latest advances in iZotope's assistive audio technology, Repair Assistant is a game-changing intelligent repair tool that can detect noise, clipping, clicks and more. Solve common audio issues faster than ever, simply by selecting the type of material (music, dialogue, other) and letting RX 8 Standard analyze the audio. Repair Assistant then offers different processing suggestions to create the best result, as well as three different intensities (light, medium or aggressive) for each. Review and audition different suggestions, hit render and let Repair Assistant do the rest—it’s truly that easy.
- Guitar De-noise refines guitar recordings for maximum clarity, with intuitive gain and sensitivity sliders
- Loudness Control adjusts levels to standard targets and broadcast requirements
- Doubles the previous tab limit to allow editing 32 simultaneous files
- Much-requested horizontal scrolling in Spectrogram Display
- Music Rebalance identifies and separates vocals and instruments more intelligently than ever before
- Batch Processor has been overhauled with built-in Module Chain
- Enhanced De-hum algorithm removes ground loop and line noise
- Adjust speed and pitch of tracks while leaving everything else constant with Variable Time and Pitch
- De-bleed eliminates headphone and click-track bleed from acoustic and vocal tracks
- De-ess tames overly aggressive sibilance with Spectral Shaping
- De-plosive, Voice De-noise and Mouth De-click ensure clear, transparent vocals
- Spectral Repair paintbrush removes audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds and squeaky kick pedals
- Composite view for removing problems picked up by multiple mics simultaneously
Use the tools trusted by pros. Order now.
- Mac: OS X 10.13.6 (High Sierra) — macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows: 8 and 10
AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.