Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Crossgrade software that unleashes your creativity.
With the new AUTO mode you can easily try out sounds in your mix and fire off gestures without any routing required. It's also easy to connect a MIDI controller via an online help system that detects your DAW and provides step by step setup instructions. Get inspired with professionally designed presets that give you cinematic rises, exciting transitions, and club-ready filter sweeps out of the box, ready to be added to your productions. However you want to start your journey into Stutter Edit 2, you’ll be up and running and making sounds quickly.
Movement in the Mix
An upgraded Distort module, new Comb, Chorus, and Limiter modules, and a new Reverb module from BT’s personal collection join a suite of 11 effects that offer everything from lo-fi ear-candy to attention-grabbing tape stops. Every knob and slider in Stutter Edit 2 can move in time with your session using the new Curve Editor, letting you draw in the motion of your effects without needing to use your DAW’s automation. Choose your range with the blue sliders, pick a premade curve (or draw your own), and play back to hear your creation.
Make Stutters, Breaks and Cuts
Put Stutter Edit 2 on your tracks to fire off rhythmic gestures, sweeping filters, glitchy effects, or everything at once. Access dozens of unique gestures through custom banks, each with their own rhythmic flavor ready-made to deliver inspiration fast. Chop up your samples to the beat, or just shred them into pitched, synth-y oblivion with the Stutter and Buffer controls. Get simple. Go deep. Try different gestures, and create your own.
- Stutter Engine: Create instant rhythmic patterns out of any sound. Trap your hi hat. Make your vocals skip and jump. Turn percussion into pitch. Make an instant dubstep breakdown.
- AUTO Mode: Audition sounds in your mix hassle-free with one button. Or hook up a MIDI controller with step-by-step in-app help that detects what DAW you’re in.
- Curve Editor: Affects any setting in Stutter Edit 2, letting you make sweeping filters, pumping reverbs, and blends of lo-fi energy. Drill into any setting to edit the curve in detail, or choose from 12 premade curves for instant inspiration.
- Effects Modules: Get the creative juices flowing with deeper controls and more options for motion and chaos. Stutter Edit 2 adds new Comb and Chorus modules, along with a full-featured Reverb and two-band Distort module.
- Banks and Gestures: Designed by BT with a wealth of effects, ideas, and sounds. Saved banks auto-map to your MIDI key keyboard, giving you dozens of gestures at your fingertips.
- UI Experience: Offers a logical workflow, with a new dedicated output section, easier Stutter controls, and a flexible system for saving banks and gestures.
Download Stutter Edit 2 crossgrade today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.