- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL AC2215/95 Compact Loudspeaker - White
- Write a Review
- Product 475295
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AC22115/95 is ideal for fixed-installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small per...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact construction for permanent medium-sized venues.
The AC22115/95 is ideal for fixed-installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate lea
rning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities, themed entertainment venues, and in delay / fill locations of larger systems.
- 90 x 50 Coverage.
- PT Progressive Transition Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp / Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4.
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 17 kHz ( ± 3 dB)
- Coverage Pattern: 90x 50
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.9
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes: 3rd order (18 dB/oct) Butterworth HP & LP, 1700 Hz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF: 300 W (1100 W peak), 2 hrs
- 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- HF: 30 W (120 W peak), 2hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL: Bi-amp mode:
- LF: 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- HF: 127 dB-SPL cont avg (133 dB peak)
- Passive mode:
- 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode: 95 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)