- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL EON510 10" 280 Watt Powered PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Product 501163
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JBL EON510 is a 10", 2-way, powered portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full-bandwidth sound at high levels, it offers the additional...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy-to-use and super-portable.
The JBL EON510 is a 10", 2-way, powered portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full-bandwidth sound at high levels, it offers the additional utility of a 3-channel built-in mixer. The EON510 is comprised of a 10" Differential Drive woofer, a 1" neodymium high-frequency compression driver coupled to a 100 H by 60 V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280-watt Class D integrated power amplifier. The PA speaker's input section contains all crossover functions, protection, and mixer functionality.
- 280W high-performance powered speaker system
- Ultra-Lightweight and extremely compact
- Soft-touch top grip for easy handling.
- 10" Differential Drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low distortion and light weight
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Built-in 3-Channel Mixer
- 100 H x 60 V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi-angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole-mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Composite enclosures designed to be durable, lightweight
If your gigs demands portability, versatility, and quality, the EON510's for you—order now.
- System Power Rating: 280W continuous
- 560W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 58 Hz - 18.5 kHz (EQ in Flat position)
- Dimensions: 12-3/10" W x 19-3/10" H x 10-3/10" D
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 17 kHz (EQ in Flat position)
- Coverage Pattern: 100 H x 60 V nominal
- Maximum SPL: 121dB
- Net weight: 17 lb.