Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL Intonato 24 Studio Monitor Management Systemtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
24-channel monitor management tuning system.
While the approach to control room monitoring has remained consistent over the years, the audio signal path and production workflow have evolved tremendously. Now more than ever, the industry is breaking out of its pre-dated hardware—surround rooms are gearing up for immersive audio and stereo rooms are stepping up to surround. Smaller rooms are taking on final mixes. And today’s listening environments have changed as well, with work carried out in a broad range of spaces not purpose-built for production. Since hardware and workspace limitations are the norm, the industry needs an innovative approach that can improve the state of monitoring in music, post and broadcast production rooms.
JBL set out to develop a complete next-generation system that takes control room monitoring to the next level, empowering content creators to produce consistently superior output regardless of the spaces where they find themselves, or the formats they are asked to deliver. Answering the call for greater dynamic range, neutral-in-room response and detailed imaging, JBL has introduced the new 7 Series Master Reference Monitors, in both powered and installed models. And the JBL Intonato 24 was developed as the heart of this next-generation monitoring system, designed for seamless integration with JBL 7 series or the myriad of other professional monitors available today.
A Complete System
Intonato 24 pairs with JBL 7 Series studio monitors to create the first complete monitoring system designed for immersive audio production in control rooms of any size. While Intonato was designed as the hub of the new JBL 7 Series installed reference monitor system, the unit can be used with any passive or powered speakers. In addition, the HARMAN BLU link network protocol allows Intonato 24 to be digitally networked with Crown power amplifiers and a wide assortment of system components.
Automated Speaker Calibration for Monitoring Accuracy
Room acoustics can play a dramatic part in what you hear at the mix position. Regardless of the make and model of the speakers, geometry and construction of the room can create acoustic anomalies that lead even the most talented mixers astray. Let’s face it, in troublesome low-frequency areas, the room is in control.
Intonato 24 includes an innovative Automated Speaker Calibration process that “tunes” each speaker to compensate for speaker placement and room acoustics, delivering neutral response to the mix position–even in less-than-ideal work spaces. With an included calibration microphone, Intonato 24 measures and automatically adjusts each speaker in the system, tackling room-related low-frequency issues and precisely matching the level and “time-of-flight” from each speaker to the mix position. The result is a finely-tuned system that takes the guesswork out of mixing. This sophisticated tuning capability alone makes Intonato 24 a compelling upgrade to any mix facility.
Immersive Ready: The Most I/O in Its Class
Intonato 24 comes standard with the most I/O in its class and is compatible with nearly every monitoring format, including stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and new immersive formats. With the power to manage monitoring systems of up to 24 speakers, Intonato 24 makes immersive monitoring possible in existing control rooms. Intonato 24 features internal routing and a mixer to provide unprecedented monitoring flexibility. Any combination of up to 24 analog and digital sources can be patched, routed and selectively monitored via any of the connected speaker or headphone systems. You can also create and store customized down-mix configurations.
Sophisticated Subwoofer Integration
With Intonato 24, multiple subwoofers can be connected, tuned, balanced and integrated into your monitoring systems. Up to 4 subwoofers can be assigned as “Bass Management” subs with selectable crossover settings, and the same or different subwoofers can be used to reproduce the LFE (low frequency effects) channel of a soundtrack.
Configuration by Project, Client Workflow
Complete configurations, including speaker setup parameters, EQ, subwoofer settings, input source patching, and down-mix preferences can be stored as “profiles” and “scenes” and instantly recalled (even mid-session) to meet the requirements of specific projects and clients.
Intuitive GUI Control
An intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) allows you to control Intonato 24 from Mac, Windows, iOS and Android tablets. The optional Intonato Desktop Controller puts monitor system control at your fingertips, providing elegant control of system volume, recall of user-configured scenes, activation of speaker mutes and solos, and other frequently used features.
- Compatible with all professional studio monitors
- Input connections for 24 analog, AES /EBU Inputs; up to 256 channels of networked audio in HARMAN BLU link or Dante format
- Software-controlled analog input sensitivity switches, level indicators and gain trims
- Output connections include 24 analog outputs to powered speakers and power amplifiers
- BLU link output allows networked connection to HARMAN Crown power amplifiers
- Selectively monitor via one or more monitoring systems of up to 24 speakers
- Volume, Mute, and Dim controls, plus individual speaker Mute and Solo
- Automated Speaker Calibration with included microphone
- Per-speaker, 8-Band User EQ allows standard and customized response curves
- Sophisticated subwoofer integration for LFE channels and bass management
- Variable Audio/Video Sync delay allows compensation for video display latency
- Stereo Aux Out with dedicated level control, EQ and talk back system
- Create, store and instantly recall project-specific configurations and speaker tunings
- Intuitive setup and control with included Macintosh, Windows and iOS/Android tablet software
- Low-noise fan for quiet operation
Create a perfectly tuned listening environment and take your monitoring to the next level.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.