Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL JRX212M 12" Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker System With 1,000W Peak Power Handlingtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Full-range monitor for stage situations.
- JBL 12" low-frequency driver with a 2.5" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice-coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers "coherent summation" in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10for more uniform audience coverage
Order now and make your stage sound as good as the front of house.
JRX212M 12" Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker System With 1,000W Peak Power Handling Specifications:
- Power Rating: 250W/1,000W
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 60Hz–16kHz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 70Hz–12kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 99 dB SPL (1W/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250W to 500W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 22.5" x 15.5" x 12.5"
- Weight: 43 lb.
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1") polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25"
- TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.