- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL JRX215 15 Two-Way Passive Loudspeaker System with 1,000 W Peak Power Handling
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97037 000000000 H97037000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement....Click To Read More About This Product
Full range JBL on a budget.
This trapezoidal, 15" speaker system is at home in live sound, dance music and speech reinforcement.
- JBL 15" low frequency driver with a 2." diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10 for more uniform audience coverage
Order now and get the JBL sound at a price that won't starve the band.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 12.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 98 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- (H x W x D): 27.5" x 18.1" x 17"
- Weight: 61 lb
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.