- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL JRX218S 18" Passive Compact Subwoofer with 1,400 W Peak Power Handling
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97038 000000000 H97038000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil....Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable subwoofer from JBL.
The JRX218S is driven by a massive JBL 18" woofer with a cast frame and 3" voice-coil.
- 18 in. compact subwoofer
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity
- The rugged enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet
- A top mounted, cast aluminum 35 mm pole mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a midhigh speaker cabinet
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage
Order today and add massive low end to your mix.
- Power Rating: 350 W / 1400 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55 Hz - 300 Hz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 96 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedence: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 350 W to 700 W into 4 ohms
- Recommended Crossover Settings: 30 Hz HPF, 24 dB / octave; 80 - 100 Hz LPF, 24 dB / octave
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- (H x W x D): 597 mm x 516 mm x 559 mm
- (23.5 in x 20.3 in x 22 in)
- Weight: 32.2 kg (71 lb)
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.