- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL PRX412M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor and Loudspeaker System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85363 000000000 H85363000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JBL PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.It is perf...Click To Read More About This Product
Professional-quality passive speaker.
The JBL PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.It is perfect for speech reinforcement of any type, live performance stage monitoring, reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music, and as a high-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers.
It is lightweight, loud and ruggedly built, designed to withstand the rigors of the road and equipped with twelve M10 suspension points for permanent installation. For travelling bands or for venues seeking high quality, full-range audio reinforcement, it is an ideal professional solution.
PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, PRX400 passive speakers deliver the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
PRX400 passive speakers are made of tour-tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik Speakon combination connectors. PRX400 cabinets are artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16 gauge steel grilles.
- 90 x 50 coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- High frequency driver protection
Order today for your band or venue and get crystal clear JBL sound.
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) : 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+3 dB) : 62 Hz - 19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 x 50 nominal
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W xH x D): 574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm
- (22.6" x 13.9" x 15.7")
- Net Weight: 35lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.