- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL PRX418S Compact 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H85361 000000000 H85361000000000
6-Month* financing available.
PRX418S is an eighteen inch subwoofer which, when combined with the two-way models, provides a sub/sat system capable of generating 135 dB of full-ra...Click To Read More About This Product
Earth-shaking 18" subwoofer.
PRX418S is an eighteen inch subwoofer which, when combined with the two-way models, provides a sub/sat system capable of generating 135 dB of full-range, high quality audio. They feature a pole mount flange for a full range speaker, recessed handles for easy transport, and most importantly, a rich, thundering sound.
PRX400 passive speakers were designed to provide the sensitivity, frequency response and power handling needed for almost any professional audio environment while still being reasonably priced. Whether you use a powered mixer or an equipment rack full of amps and signal processing, PRX400 passive speakers deliver the sound power and bandwidth necessary to make loud music sound natural and even quiet speech intelligible.
PRX400 passive speakers are made of tour-tested JBL components and feature professional connectivity via Neutrik Speakon combination connectors. PRX400 cabinets are artfully constructed from an 18mm Birch/Poplar multi-laminate hardwood covered in highly resilient DuraFlexTM and feature rugged 16 gauge steel grilles.
- High handling capacity
- Deep frequency response
- Rugged construction
- Resistant to scuffs and scratches
Drop a pair of these under your full-range speakers and hear what happens.
- Frequency Range: 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 120 Hz
- System Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 21.1" x 26.7" x 24.2"
- Net Weight: 79lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.