- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL STX812M 12" 2-Way Bass Reflex Stage Monitor
- Write a Review
- Product H86618
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JBL STX812M is a high-quality, high power-handling wedge speaker. It is designed to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, but it can a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality wedge speaker.
The JBL STX812M is a high-quality, high power-handling wedge speaker. It is designed to be a high performance 12" two-way floor monitor, but it can also do double duty as a utility speaker for use on a tripod stand or over a subwoofer, utilizing a single-position pole mount. A 70 degree by 70 degree waveguide is utilized for precise coverage. This versatile cabinet will cover a wide portion of the stage while rejecting feedback or throw deep into an audience. It is reasonably lightweight, but delivers that famous JBL punch and clarity.
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70x 70 nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Pole socket for applications requiring pole or tripod mounting
- High power handling, low distortion Vented Gap Cooling LF driver
- 3 in. (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth
Harmonies like never before.
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB) : 50 Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB) : 75 Hz-20kHz
- Coverage Pattern : 70? — 70? nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m) : 95dB
- Power Rating
- (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak) : 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Rated Maximum SPL : 130 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance : 8?
- Input Connectors : Two NL4
- Operational Modes : Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 571 mm x 355 mm x 264 mm
- (22.5" x 13.4" x 10.4")
- Net Weight : 19 kg ( 42lb)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.