- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL VRX932LAP 12 IN 2-Way Active Line Array
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600725 000000000 600725000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact, 12", two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is...Click To Read More About This Product
A 12" two-way powered line array speaker with integrated Dual Bridged Technology for reliability.
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact, 12", two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays. It's also a wise choice when fast-and-easy setup is vital.
Constant Curvature Aarray
The VRX waveguide mounts three compression drivers on a continuous arc enabling them to work together as though they were a single driver. Power handling is dramatically increased and when multiple enclosures are used together in an array they work together seamlessly as if they were a single driver on a very long waveguide. The result: unprecedented coherence projecting the sound energy directly to the audience and stunning, clear high-frequency sound quality regardless of the configuration.
No matter how many enclosures in a VRX array the horizontal coverageis a constant 100. Rather than stacking and arraying systems side-by-side and running the risk of an inconsistent sound field as the coverage patterns overlap, with the VRX, the array is built vertically, and sound is projected from a single waveguide. With no overlapping coverage patterns, not only is the sound filed extremely consistent, a great stereo image is guaranteed too.
The Array Shading Configuration selector enables an array to be fine-tuned for an even more consistent sound field. Each high-frequency section in an array can be boosted or cut. For example, the upper enclosures in an array can be boosted to project the high frequencies to the back of the venue, while the lower enclosures can be cut, "shaded" back for less output for the front rows of the venue.
Ease of set up and takedown is critical to ensuring high quality sound reinforcement that meets both time and cost restrictions. JBL's exclusive integral rigging hardware for the VRX900's allows the enclosures to be quickly and securely locked to one another by simply swinging a hinged bar into place and securing it with the included quick release pins.
Differential Drive Woofers
VRX uses JBL's Differential Drive woofers with dual voice-coils and neodymium magnets. Neodymium's magnetic properties allow a few ounces to replace pounds of conventional magnetic material. In the Differential Driveconfiguration the magnet is positioned inside the two voice coils making traditional big steel pole plates redundant, further decreasing the size and weight of the driver. The use of neodymium and the dual voice coil design delivers a very lightweight driver with massive amounts of power capacity,low distortion and reduced power compression.
Dual Bridged Technology
DBT (Dual Bridged Technology) directly links discrete amplifier channel outputs with each voice-coil in the Differential Drive Woofer, transferring the maximum amount of power in the most efficient way and improving the speakers overall performance.
The setup for VRX900 powered speakers is fast and easy. Simply connect up to three loudspeakers together by looping the power and audio cables from one unit to another.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 watts of peak power
- DSP-based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and lightweight
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame
- Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading"
Get the flexibility, power, and, portability you've been looking for. Call or click today!
- Power Rating: 1750W peak, 875W continuous
- Frequency Range: 57Hz - 20kHz, (-10 dB)
- (HxWxD): 349mm x 597mm x 444mm, (13.75" x 23.5" x 17.5")
- Frequency Response: 75Hz - 20Hz, (+/-3dB)
- Maximum Peak Output: 136 dB SPL at 1m
- Coverage Pattern: 100 x 15 nominal
- DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance): LF: 750W, HF: 125W
- DPC-2 Output Sectoin: LF: Dual-Bridged Technology, Class D
- Autio Input Connector: XLR with loop through
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262FF 305mm (12") neodymium magnet
- HF Driver: 3 x JBL 2408J, 38mm (1.5")
- User Controls: Input Attenuator (0-16dB)
- Signal Processings: DSP based, resident in Input Module
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz
- AC Input Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector: Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements: 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure: 25/15mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- Net Weight: 24kg (52lb)
- Optional Accessories: VRX-AF: Suspension array frame
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.