- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JMR Electronics ProBracket MPRO-SNGL-RM Mac Pro Rackmount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J51021 000000000 J51021000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new JMR ProBracket MPRO-SNGL-RM is to easily rack mount your new Mac Pro in a secure manner to withstand vibration caused by transportable rack s...Click To Read More About This Product
Safe, secure mounting solution for new Mac Pros.
The new JMR ProBracket MPRO-SNGL-RM is to easily rack mount your new Mac Pro in a secure manner to withstand vibration caused by transportable rack systems, DIT carts, seismic shock.
Using a removable, sliding “cradle” for the Mac Pro, in conjunction with a strongly affixed docking bracket that installs into the rack cabinet using both front and rear cabinet rail supports (adjustable in depth from 18″ to 32″), the MPRO-SNGL-RM is the ideal solution for those needing a rugged rack mounting system for the new Mac.
The sliding “cradle” is removable and may be used in alternate locations having other MPRO docking brackets installed. It protects the PRO’s finish with rubber coated contact surfaces while locking the computer into place with two precision fitted, powder coated galvanized steel straps. Complete with all required hardware and installation instructions.
High volume storage devices and expansions for film and music power users.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.