- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joemeek MC2 Stereo Compressor
- Write a Review
- 187014 000000000 187014000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MC2 is a professional studio-quality stereo compressor in a compact half-rack format. Simple to use yet extremely powerful, the MC2 by Joemeek wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great stereo opto-compressor for bus compression and overall mix compression.
The MC2 is a professional studio-quality stereo compressor in a compact half-rack format. Simple to use yet extremely powerful, the MC2 by Joemeek will bring out the best in any line-level stereo material and give the gloss of a professional studio to all your performances. It can be used for both recording/mastering, and live work.
Think of the MC2 as three separate pieces of equipment:
¢A line level stereo preamplifier
¢A stereo Joemeek compressor
¢A stereo width processor
As Joe Meek always said, "If it sounds right, it is right." The MC2 will make your mixes sound right.
- Input impedances: Line: 20kohm
- Pre-amp overall gain: 6dB to 15dB
- Common mode rejection: 70dB
- Equivalent input noise: 95dBu (unweighted)
- Distortion: 0.001% (below Compressor threshold)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum input before clipping: +19.5dBu
- Headroom before clipping: +19.5dBu
- Compressor threshold: 6dBu to +22dBu (variable)
- Compressor ratio: 1:1 to 10:1 (variable)
- Compressor attack time: 1 msec to 100 msec (adaptive)
- Compressor release time: 0.1 sec to 3 sec (adaptive)
- Nominal output levels: +4dBu/-10dBv
- Output impedance: 75ohm
- Output Level switch: 12dB attenuation
- Noise Floor: 95dBu (typical, with 0dB Input and Make Up gain)
- VU Meter: 8 segment bargraph
- Power supply:12V ac mains adaptor
- Power consumption: 12W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.66" x 1.73" x 7.0", 220 x 44 x 180 mm
- Weight: 2.20 lbs., 1 kilo
- GR Hold Threshold: 10dBu to -50dBu (variable)
- Stereo Width Range: Mono/stereo/wide stereo (variable)
- GR Meter/VC Meter: 8 Segment bargraph
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.