- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik DN9652 Dual Network Bridge
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38680 000000000 J38680000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DN9652 provides a multichannel interface between two third party digital audio networks and point-to-point interfaces. The third party interfaces ope...Click To Read More About This Product
Dual network bridge format converter with up to 64 bidirectional channels and asynchronous sample rate conversion.
DN9652 provides a multichannel interface between two third party digital audio networks and point-to-point interfaces. The third party interfaces operate in separate clock domains and are connected by a bidirectional asynchronous sample rate converter (ASRC). This unique KLARK TEKNIK technology allows the interfacing of up to 64 bidirectional channels between the two independently clocked domains, which can also operate at different sample rates. Currently supporting MADI and Audinate Dante via the KLARK TEKNIK KT-MADI And KT-DANTE64 network modules, DN9652 is future-proofed in the evolving world of digital audio networking technology by being able to support new and emerging protocols via its industry-standard expansion slot, which is compatible with the Cirrus CM-1 format.
Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
The multichannel bidirectional Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter (ASRC) allows the two third party domains to function independently, however in instances where the two networks need to be synchronized, the ASRC features a bypass facility so that one third party network domains can be directly clocked from the other. Additionally, when the two domains are operating independently, a clock failure or loss of synchronization in one domain will not necessarily affect the operation of the other. Very often in dual-redundant systems it is desirable to propagate a clock failure in one domain across to the other, so that the failure can be recognised and switchover to the redundant network can be initiated. DN9652 features a user-configurable bidirectional output clock inhibit feature that will stop the output clock if the incoming clock synchronization fails.
DN9652 supports 24 bit audio operation at 48kHz and 96kHz independently in both third party network domains. Word clock input and output connections plus a black burst horizontal video sync input are provided on BNC connectors, with the latter supporting PAL, SECAM and NTSC formats in standard definition and high definition 720P, 1080P and 1080i formats. The word clock output can be derived from either third party network clock domain or the word clock input.
Internal Web Server
DN9652 features an on-board web server that allows platform-independent configuration using a web browser application. The need for separate control applications and support for multiple operating system versions is eliminated with this approach, which allows simple user selection of network module and DN9652 settings, including third party network domain sample rate and clock synchronisation options and the ASRC bypass and bidirectional output clock inhibit functions.
Front Panel Indication
DN9652 features status LED indicators for network synchronisation for both third party network domains, Ethernet control port activity and the ASRC bypass and bidirectional output clock inhibit functions on the front panel for ‘at a glance’ status display, even at wide distances and viewing angles. An alphanumeric LCD display allows individual units to be labelled, essential in large network systems where multiple DN9652 units are in use.
- Dual network bridge format converter with up to 64 bidirectional channels
- Compatible with KLARK TEKNIK KT-AES50, KT-DANTE64, KT-MADI and KT-USB network modules
- Bidirectional Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion on every channel with bypass facility
- Bidirectional output audio clock inhibit feature for redundant network systems
- 24 bit audio operation with 96 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- Video synchronisation in standard and high definition formats
- Internal "AES Grade 1" temperature-compensated word clock (1 ppm)
- Internal web server allows browser-based configuration via Ethernet control port
- Status indicator LEDs and LCD display on front panel
- Features Neutrik etherCON network ports
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
Trust MIDAS sound and performance for professional live sound solutions, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.