- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik DS 50 Passive 1-In / 5-Out Signal Splitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25379 000000000 L25379000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality signal processing devices, the DS 50 PRO SPLITTER 5 offers the same high headroom, dynam...Click To Read More About This Product
Passive 1-in / 5-out signal splitter with extended dynamic range.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality signal processing devices, the DS 50 PRO SPLITTER 5 offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DS 50 is ideal for routing balanced XLR signals to multiple discrete destinations, including FOH and monitor consoles, active monitor loudspeakers, broadcast mixers, and more. A passive device, the DS 50 does not require any form of
external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, DS 50 is the perfect solution for a wide range of professional audio and multimedia applications.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards. KLARK TEKNIK is proud to incorporate MIDAS designed transformers for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments.
High Headroom Design
A custom instrumentation-grade input circuit was designed for the DS 50 using advanced analogue design techniques to create the ideal input impedance match. This innovative approach provides an ultra low noise and ultra-linear system with a ruler-flat frequency response that ranges from 30 Hz to 45 kHz (±3 dB).
Connectivity & More
All of the Input and Output connections on the DS 50 feature genuine high quality Neutrik XLR jacks for the ultimate in signal integrity. Dual independent Earth Lift switches are provided for both the Output A and Output B jacks, eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies. DS 50’s fully transformer-isolated design further ensures pristine performance – even in large-scale production environments.
Compact & Rugged Construction
The ultra-compact DS 20 is built to handle the rigors of life on the road via a thick and rugged aluminum extrusion that protects the electronics. The enclosure’s roadworthiness is further enhanced through the implementation of sturdy rubber corner bumpers.
- Line level splitter sends single input signal to 5 outputs
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- High quality Neutrik XLR connectors
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminium extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
Compact, rugged and ready to tour. Order the DS 50 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.