- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik MIC BOOSTER CM-1 Dynamic Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77494 000000000 L77494000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whenever you need more headroom for any microphone in your podcast, recording studio or stage setup, the MIC BOOSTER CM-1 is exactly the tool you nee...Click To Read More About This Product
Crisp, clean signal from any dynamic or passive ribbon microphone.
Whenever you need more headroom for any microphone in your podcast, recording studio or stage setup, the MIC BOOSTER CM-1 is exactly the tool you need to get a crisp and clean microphone signal in a robust and simple to use package.
The CM-1 can work with almost any dynamic or passive ribbon microphone. Its high-quality preamp adds an incredible +25dB of gain to your mic pre’s, which increases headroom and allows you to dial in the perfect mic level at a much lower gain setting at the mixer, leading to a cleaner sound.
The simplicity and size of the CM-1 means you can set it up as close as possible to any mic anywhere in your studio or on stage. This minimizes the risk of any potential noise being picked up by long cable runs. It also runs on phantom power and needs no external power source. Just plug and play.
The MIC BOOSTER CM-1 is designed and engineered in the U.K. and is made to withstand the rigors of the road for years of dependable use.
- Dynamic mic booster adds extra gain to your sound
- High-quality preamp provides up to +25 dB of gain
- Phantom powered with no need for external power supply
- Works with almost any dynamic or passive ribbon microphone
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The perfect choice for added headroom. Order your MIC BOOSTER CM-1 mic preamp today.
- Connector: 1 x XLR, balanced
- Impedance: 7 kΩ
- Maximum input level: -15 dBu
- Connector: 1 x XLR, balanced
- Impedance: 2 kΩ
- Maximum gain: +25 dB, 10 kΩ load
- Maximum output level: +10 dBu, 10 kΩ load
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz (± 1 dB)
- THD + N: <0.02% @ 1 kHz, 0 dBu
- EIN noise @ +25 dB gain: >120 dB, 22 Hz-22 kHz, unweighted
- Power requirements: 48 V phantom power
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 1.5" x 3.3"
- Weight: 0.55 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.