- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg D1200 Digital Recorder with CD Burner
- Write a Review
- Product 242147
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Controls are arranged to follow the recording process from start to finished CD. Even the angle of the backlit 240 x 64 pixel LCD display can be adju...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A does-everything tool for guitarists and songwriters that'll take you from your original idea to a professionally polished CD!
Controls are arranged to follow the recording process from start to finished CD. Even the angle of the backlit 240 x 64 pixel LCD display can be adjusted for comfortable viewing.
All the right connections
To ensure the highest audio quality, the D1200 uses high-performance balanced pre-amps on all analog inputs. 2 XLR inputs provide high-quality mic pre-amps and are equipped to deliver +48V phantom power. A dedicated guitar input jack is also provided. The S/PDIF digital input automatically converts incoming 48 kHz and 32 kHz data into 44.1 kHz for recording.
Full-featured mixer section
The D1200's 16-channel, 4-bus mixer section provides a separate 3-band EQ on each analog input and each playback channel: high and low shelving EQ, and a mid-range peaking EQ with adjustable center frequency. The fader, EQ, pan, and effect settings of the mixer section can be stored in one of 100 scene memories.
The D1200 records and plays back either 16 or 24-bit 44.1 kHz audio data. The D1200 uses no data compression, so the sound you put in is exactly the sound you get back. A maximum of all 12 tracks can be played back simultaneously and up to 4 tracks can be recorded simultaneously. Each track contains 8 virtual tracks, giving you a total of 96 tracks per song.
Abundant effects, including REMS Modeling
The D1200 provides 3 independent effect systems (44-bit internal processing). Up to 8 insert effects can be assigned to individual channels. 2 master effects provide polish to your mix, and the final effect can add the best overall EQ, compression/limiting, etc. to the master L/R channels. Combinations using up to 5 of the 98 available effect algorithms provide 128 insert, 32 master, and 32 final effects. You can edit any of these 192 preset programs and save them to any of the 192 user program memories.
For the guitarist, bassist or singer/songwriter, the D1200 simplifies the initial set-up process. Just turn on the Modeling mode and choose Guitar, Bass, or Mic. The D1200 will automatically route the effects to your input, assign the appropriate modeling effects to the 3 dedicated knobs, and will arm the first 2 tracks for recording.
Sophisticated, flexible track editing
The D1200 is packed with powerful, non-destructive editing tools. It's easy to move sections of your tracks or song around using the Copy, Insert, Swap, and Delete commands. Powerful pro-level functions include Normalize and Time Compression/Expansion.
Storage and USB compatibility
The D1200 contains a 40GB hard drive, which offers a whopping 122 hours of recording time (at 16-bit recording, one track). Within the hard drive, 2GB of space (FAT 16 format) is automatically allocated as a USB drive that can be accessed directly from a computer by simply connecting the 2 devices with a common USB cable. By saving song data or .WAV files in this area, you can easily backup or restore song data, import or export .WAV files, or load system data. This makes it easy to move your songs into computer-based applications, and to even email song files via the Internet.
With the on-board burner you can easily create demos and backup tracks so you can be sure to never lose a take. Needing no external computer or software, it's the ultimate in convenience and security.
- Intuitive interface walks you through the entire recording, editing, mastering, burning process
- Adjustable backlit 240 x 64 pixel LCD display
- High-performance balanced pre-amps on all analog inputs
- 2 XLR inputs with high-quality mic pre-amps and +48V phantom power
- Dedicated guitar input jack
- S/PDIF digital input automatically converts incoming 48 kHz and 32 kHz data into 44.1 kHz for recording
- 16-channel, 4-bus mixer with 3-band EQ on each analog input and each playback channel
- High and low shelving EQ,
- Mid-range peaking EQ with adjustable center frequency
- Fader, EQ, pan, and effect settings can be stored in 100 scene memories
- Records and plays back 16 or 24-bit 44.1 kHz audio data
- No data compression,for maximum fidelity
- 12-track playback
- 4 track simultaneous recording
- 8 virtual tracks per track for a total of 96 tracks per song
- Effects include REMS Modeling
- 3 independent effect systems (44-bit internal processing)
- Up to 8 insert effects can be assigned to individual channels
- 2 master effects provide polish to your mix
- Combinations using up to 5 of the 98 available effect algorithms provide 128 insert, 32 master, and 32 final effects
- 192 preset programs
- 192 user programs
- Modeling provides automatic EQing based on instrument type
- Sophisticated flexible track editing with powerful, non-destructive editing tools
- Copy, Insert, Swap, and Delete commands
- Pro-level functions include Normalize and Time Compression/Expansion
- 40GB hard drive for 122 hours at 16-bit recording, one track
- USB connection permits simple computer connection and upload/backup possibilities
- Internal 8X CD-R/W burner
Take your creativity to new heights without having to take a degree in engineering. Order the D1200 today!