- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg KO2S 2ND Gen Kaossilator With Ableton Export
- Write a Review
- J20110 000000000 J20110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kaossilator in all of its many versions has revolutionized live DJ and studio production. Its size and sonic quality have earned it a legion of d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Kaossilator that integrates.
The Kaossilator in all of its many versions has revolutionized live DJ and studio production. Its size and sonic quality have earned it a legion of dedicated users. Maybe you'e next. The palm-sized Kaossilator 2S is a great tool for serious music production.
With the Kaossilator 2S, you can use the touchpad to perform intuitively, the loop recorder to keep overdubbing, then export your recorded phrases to Ableton Live and polish them into a song. With undo/redo functions and support for exporting as multi-track data or in Ableton Live format, the Kaossilator 2S means that sudden inspiration in phrases and ideas can be seamlessly used in song production. Ableton Live Lite is also included.
A synthesizer that lets you perform freely with the touchpad
You can play melodies and phrases simply by stroking or tapping the touchpad with your fingertips. The horizontal axis controls pitch, and the vertical axis controls subtle changes in tone. It's easy to perform even if you can't play keyboard, and you're also free to perform unusual phrases that would be impractical to play on a keyboard.
The sound engine provides 150 different sounds, including standard synth leads and synth bass, acoustic sounds such as piano and guitar, rhythm loops, and single-note drum kits, meeting the needs for any style of dance music.
Numerous useful functions for touchpad performance are also provided.
ƒ» Scale/Key setting function lets you perform in a specified key without producing any wrong notes
ƒ» Note Range function lets you change the performing range in units of an octave
ƒ» Gate Arpeggiator function automatically generates precise phrases and beats
Loop recorder that lets you overdub phrases, and also undo/redo
There's a built-in loop recorder function that lets you layer your touchpad performances as many times as you like. By multi-track recording (overdubbing) the phrases you come up with, it's easy for anyone to create amazing tracks.
The new Undo/Redo function means that you can confidently re-record as many times as you like if your performance wasn't what you intended.
The Kaossilator 2S can export your multi-tracked loop data as WAV files in a variety of formats.
ƒ» Multi-track format, in which each overdubbed track is exported separately
ƒ»Two-channel mix format, in which the overdubbed tracks are mixed
ƒ» Ableton Live set format
- Great sound and synthesis capacity
- Highly reactive touchpad
- Built-in loop recorder
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Export multi-tracked loop data in a variety of formats
Order today and experience Kaossilator ineractivity like never before.
- Programs: 150
- Program Categories: Lead (25), Acoustic (10), Bass (30), Chord (25), SE (20), Drum (15), Drum Pattern (25)
- Scales 35
- Key Range: ±12
- Gate Arpeggio Pattern: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 48kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit linear
- Input Connectors: MIC IN jack (Stereo 1/8 mini phone jack)
- Output Connectors: Phones jack (stereo mini jack type)
- Data Storage: microSD card (512MB - 2GB), microSDHC card ( - 16GB)
- *SDXC card cannot be used.
- Power Supply: Two AA batteries (alkaline or nickelmetal hydride batteries), Optional AC adapter (DC 4.5V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 5 hours (with POWER SAVING: ON, with Nickel-Metal Hydride battery)
- Dimensions: 76 mm (W) x 128 mm (D) x 25 mm (H) / 2.99 (W) x 5.04 (D) x0.98 (H)
- Weight: 100 g / 3.53 oz. (without batteries)
- Accessories: Owner' manual, two AA batteries (for verifying operation), Ableton Live 9 Lite (license card included)
- AC adapter (DC 4.5V)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.