- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KRK RP-5 Rokit Powered Reference Studio Monitor
- Product 602312
The KRK RP-5 Rokit Powered Reference Studio Monitor features a 5" woofer made of a woven glass aramid composite for a tight low-end response. 1" soft...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Biamped power and efficient design at a remarkable price.
The KRK RP-5 Rokit Powered Reference Studio Monitor features a 5" woofer made of a woven glass aramid composite for a tight low-end response. 1" soft-dome tweeter emits natural sounding highs. The RP-5 drivers are electronically crossed over and biamped for increased efficiency. All of this is housed in an attractive KRK cabinet with radiused corners that reduce edge diffraction, resulting in better audio imaging. The monitor's rear input panel has RCA, 1/4" TRS, and XLR connectors.
- 75W biamped power
- 5" glass aramid composite woofer
- 1" neodymium soft-dome tweeter with ferro fluid
- XLR, RCA, and 1/4" balanced/unbalanced inputs
- Cabinet features radiused corners for better audio imaging
- Woofer: 5" glass aramid composite
- Tweeter: 1" neodymium soft dome with ferro fluid
- Input: XLR (3-pin), RCA, and 1/4" TRS - 10k ohm balanced/unbalanced
- Amplification: 75W biamp dynamic power, 18dB octave filters
- Frequency response: 53Hz-20kHz
- Video shielding
- 7-1/4"W x 10-7/8"H x 8-7/8"D
- 16 lbs.