- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kush Audio Function Junction Monitor Expander Module
- Write a Review
- Product H73318
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kush Audio Function Junction is the Main Gain's first expansion module, and attaches to the Main Gain either directly or using a cable for maximu...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Expansion module for the Kush Audio Main Gain adds 2 x stereo I/O and talkback.
The Kush Audio Function Junction is the Main Gain's first expansion module, and attaches to the Main Gain either directly or using a cable for maximum placement flexibility. It expands the system's functionality by adding two additional stereo inputs and outputs (all outputs available simultaneously), talkback with level control and auto program-mute, as well as dual headphone amps with independent level controls and top flight signal path. All Function Junction I/O is via a rear-panel D-sub, allowing the system to be configured for any application.
- Expansion unit for the Main Gain, adds 2 stereo inputs and 2 stereo outputs
- Talkback with level control (fed to headphones, auto-mutes the program)
- Dual headphone amps with Independent Volume Knobs (these amps are clean as a whistle and get *very* loud - be warned)
- All I/O via rear 25-pin D-sub, to keep the cabling neat as a pin
Add more I/O and talkback to your Main Gain monitor sysytem - Order Today!