- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom KPC12MP 12" Powered Monitor Speaker
- Product 485594
The Kustom KPC12MP is a 100W powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 12" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The Kustom mo...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great sounding and very affordable.
The Kustom KPC12MP is a 100W powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 12" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The Kustom monitor is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC12MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC12MP speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy-chain two or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy-chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC12MP for use as a powered PA speaker.
- One 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12", Kustom-built PA speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- RMS Output: 100W
- Speaker: 12" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced/ 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1 VRMS
- Sensitivity: 96dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 17"W x 21.5"H x 13"D
- Dimensions (mm): 432W x 546H x 330D
- Weight: 34.2lb.; 15.5kg