- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom PA KPC15P 15" Powered PA Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485595 000000000 485595000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom KPC15P is a 100-Watt, powered speaker with a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The PA speaker is tuned to deliver rich, ...Click To Read More About This Product
A rock-the-house speaker for bands on a budget.
The Kustom KPC15P is a 100-Watt, powered speaker with a 15" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The PA speaker is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC15P powered speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC15P speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more Kustom KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's Input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
Since its inception in 1966, Kustom has produced high-quality, affordable PA products, and the Kustom KPC15P PA speaker continues that tradition.
- One 100-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 15", Kustom PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- One balanced XLR Input jack
- One TRS 1/4" Input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" Line Out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
Kick-ass sound at a kick-ass price. Order the powerful and versatile Kustom KPC15P speaker today!
- RMS output: 100W
- Speaker: 15" Special Design
- Horn: Piezo Driver
- Input: XLR Balanced / 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Line out: 1/4" Balanced, Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20Khz
- Input Sensitivity: 1VRMS
- Sensitivity: 97dB 1W/1M
- Crossover frequency: N/A
- Dimensions: 19"W x 24"H x 14-5/16"D
- Dimensions (mm): 483W x 610H x 363D
- Weight: 50 lb.; 22.5kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.