- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom PA KPX112M 12" Passive Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J14804 000000000 J14804000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kustom KPX 112M passive monitor cabinet packs a lot of value into an affordable package. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. ...Click To Read More About This Product
12" passive monitor at a working musician's price.
The Kustom KPX 112M passive monitor cabinet packs a lot of value into an affordable package. This full-range cabinet offers fantastic audio quality. A specially voiced crossover maintains clear separation of frequencies for crisp detailed sound reproduction. The cabinet's 12" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while the horn reproduces all the clear high tones. The KPX112M is equipped with two parallel input/output jacks which allow additional passive cabinets to be connected (do not connect to powered speaker cabinets). The KPX series has been designed to withstand years of active duty with sturdy metal grilles, stout handles, and a high-quality, heavy-duty finish. The cabs also offer 30-, 60-, and 90-degree positioning, along with a 1-3/8" pole mount insert.
- Full-range powered cabinet
- 12" low-frequency driver
- Two balanced parallel inputs
- Balanced lin output
- Rugged, sturdy build quality
- 30-, 60-, and 90-degree positioning angles
Ideal for stage, house of worship, DJs and more. Order yours today!
- Power Handling: 150 watts
- Speaker: 12" with horn
- Input/Output: 1/4"
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 96dB 1W/1M
- Crossover Frequency: 5kHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 54.9 cm x 39.1 cm x 39.5 cm, 21.61" x 15.39" x 15.55"
- Weight: 14.0 kg, 30.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.