- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LaChapell Audio Vacuum Tube PreAmp with Jensen Mic Xfrmr
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07345 000000000 J07345000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LaChapell Audio Model 583s was the world's first vacuum tube mic preamp designed for the 500 series format. It is still the only 500 series modul...Click To Read More About This Product
Explore a broad pallet of sound in your recordings.
The LaChapell Audio Model 583s was the world's first vacuum tube mic preamp designed for the 500 series format. It is still the only 500 series module to properly power the tube with 250V of TrueTube technology. Unlike some other vacuum tube mic preamps for the 500 series, LaChapell does not starve the tube of voltages in any way. And, since this all occurs within the 583 module, there is no worry of harming your 500 series power supply. With dual drive knobs to separately drive the input and output, the 583S provides total flexibility to explore a broad sonic pallet enhancing its versatility for all of your recordings.
Freedom to explore your sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.