- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney Laney AH80 Audio Hub 3 Channel Multi-Input Combo. 80W w/5-Band Master EQ & Digital Delay
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44264 000000000 L44264000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AH80 multi-input combo is designed for acoustic guitarists, keyboard players, electric bassists, e-drummers, vocalists and if you like to play it...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile, full-range amplification.
The AH80 multi-input combo is designed for acoustic guitarists, keyboard players, electric bassists, e-drummers, vocalists and if you like to play it mostly clean, electric guitarists. In other words, it was designed for you. It features 3 channels, a 5-band graphic master EQ and digital delay and 80 watts RMS power. This versatile front end is coupled to a 10” woofer and bullet tweeter, making for a compact and great-sounding amplifier that works in a broad range of music environments.
Acoustic guitar sounds bright and clear, as do vocals. You can plug a microphone into the XLR input and a guitar or keyboard into another and use the AH80 as an all-in-one practice or performance PA system. In a band context, kick it back on its tilt legs and use it as a stage monitor. Almost any musician can find a use for the AH80.
The AH80 has 3 independent channels and can accommodate a variety of input options simultaneously via XLR, Jack and Mini Jack connectors. In addition, the front panel features a Line Out to link to another amplifier plus a Phones jacks for silent use. A 5-band Master Graphic EQ allows for detailed, efficient control of tone shaping, and an onboard Digital Delay with comprehensive control over Delay Time, Feedback and Level. The delay can be assigned individually to each channel.
The AH80 features a dual-position cabinet design so can be used as a conventional stage combo or in ‘kickback’ position as a monitor.
- 80 watts RMS
- Carpet-covered, dual position kickback cabinet
- Three channels: balanced XLR/unbalanced line, stereo unbalanced line, Hi-Z instrument
- Master 5 band graphic EQ (+- 12 dB)
- On-board digital delay with feedback, time and level controls
- Headphone output
- Aux/CD input 3.5 mm stereo jack
Order today and get a multi-function amplifier for almost any instrument.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.