- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LD Systems Curv 500 TS Compact Touring Array System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L42813 000000000 L42813000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the LD Systems CURV 500 Series, the CURV 500 TS Compact Touring Array System offers Class-D amplification with a total of 1,000W RMS output f...Click To Read More About This Product
1,000W RMS output from a Class-D amplifier.
Part of the LD Systems CURV 500 Series, the CURV 500 TS Compact Touring Array System offers Class-D amplification with a total of 1,000W RMS output from its subwoofer base and unique CURV satellite speakers. The compact, highly portable CURV 500 TS is fully scalable with up to four interlocking aluminum unibody line array elements operating on a SmartLink plug and play adapter. It comes with two standard CURV satellites that feature a single 4" midrange and triple 1" high frequency drivers using LD Systems' WaveAhead technology, and two duplex satellites with twice the speaker complement.
The ported 15" subwoofer base includes the CURV 500 Touring Array System's Class-D amplification with multiband limiter, short circuit, thermal and overcurrent protection. It sports comprehensive connectivity on combo and speakON compatible connectors, six DSP presets for quick system configuration, an M20 pole mount and three ergonomic handles for easy portability. Providing impressive versatility, the lightweight CURV 500 Touring Set delivers high definition audio with powerful punch, superb balance and extended vertical and horizontal coverage. The set includes a subwoofer pole and dedicated speaker cable.
- Fully scalable
- Includes two line array satellite elements
- Class-D amplification with 1,000W RMS total output
- Subwoofer base with 15" woofer
- Satellite section features 4" midrange drivers and three 1" tweeters
Enjoy the benefits of line array technology—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Personal line array
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: 4"
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1,000W RMS
- Mixer/preamp: Not specified
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 110–34°
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- XLR: 1
- XLR: 1
- SPEAKON: 1
- Cabinet material: Wood (sub); molded (satellites)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.